Chapter 3

POV: Loretta

The first time I saw him was through the monitors, as I was investigating the end of the Raphael's.  I was astonished. There was blood and corpses everywhere yet there stood a man covered in blood yet he managed to still look attractive. God!! I am I a pervert?? Do I have a blood fetish? No!!! That can't be it I have been around enough bloody man. However, there I was soaked wet as I looked at him move with confidence ignoring his own injuries. His aura was deadly yet so enticing and I wanted him, whoever he was.

"Find out who that is" I ordered as I tried to keep my voice from breaking. I wanted to go home and take care of my problem. It's my first time experiencing this type of  excitement and I will be damned if I did nothing about it. "Yes Sir" responded Joe my tech analyst. I know, why did she refer to me as Sir? Well I also don't know. It started as a joke now it stuck. The fear that my subordinates have towards me is almost too hilarious.

I mean I get it that I am psychopath, I was diagnosed when I was 9. You want to know the events that led to that?? Well I don't want to think about it. And no I don't kill animals. Fuck! Even thinking about these things does nothing to the itchiness I feel down there. "Drive faster" I order shout at my drive starting to feel irritable.

I close my legs tighter as images of his beautiful body flash through my mind. "Mnn!!" A moan slips through my lips when I feel the friction from my panties. I grab my boobs which are completely erect and I circle them evoking a new feeling entirely. I am so lost as to what to do with my body. This has never happened to me before, they said I might even be asexual. Later bloomer or not I don't care, I am glad it's happening.

Once the car reaches the garage I got out before it could come to a complete halt. If it was any other day I would have stopped to laugh at the look of horror on my driver's face. But instead I raced into the house and lost the clothes as I pushed into my bedroom and fell in the bed. My untrained hands moving all over my body, just anywhere I could touch to relieve my self. I moaned like a bitch when my hand rubbed against my clit. I started slow and then something inside my head snap. My hand movements increased and I pushed the fingers inside me as if on instinct from the side. It seemed like it would take forever to remove my panties. The warmth inside me was alarming and the fingering made my body shake with newly discovered pleasure. I imagined they were his and two more strokes I came, messing up my sheets. All my strength had left my body so I didn't bother to move and I let sleep take me.

"Ding Dong!" The door pulled me out of my deep slumber. Which was weird, the slumber not the door. I usually don't sleep that well, so I smiled I made my way to the only to realise that I was naked. Fuck it! I was already outside the bedroom so I open the door to a puzzled Joe. " You going to come in or what?" I asked. "Ye-s yes" she stutters. "It's late Joe, what couldn't wait?" I asked. " I found him" she said. I smiled feeling excited just at the thought of  knowing his name. I hope he is not married, I would hate to kill anyone he cares about but I would do it without hesitation.

I think for the first time I am experiencing excitement and nervousness at the same time. My hands shake as I open the file. A couple of minutes in my excitement dies and resentment grows towards his fool of a father. How dare he treat my beloved like that? The same fool who is always pestering my office about a partnership. " Set up a meeting with his father". I said as I walked out of the sitting room with the folder. " Chad" I whisper as I close my eyes going back to sleep. I chuckle excited that he is not married.