I can fly!

Author's Note: I do not own any Fandoms' Content or any of its Characters that are seen or used throughout this entire story that you might recognize for they all belong to their respective owners. Any Original Plot, Original Ideas, or OC's belong to me.

Crack-Fic Tie-In of Queen of the Monsters story, so nothing to be taken serious as this is just for laughs.

~~~~~~~

On Moansta Island, Godzilla is holding a pack meeting with all the other Titans regarding the environment and humanity. Who can benefit the ecosystem and who can't.

"SKREEEEEEEEEEONGK!" She roars to grab everyone's attention.

Everyone is present with her queen Mothra at her side. Subjects were Rodan, Queen MUTO, Behemoth, Scylla, Methuselah, Abaddon, Amhuluk, Baphomet, Bunyip, Na Kika, Leviathan, Mokele-Mbembe, Quetzalcoatl, Sekhmet, Tiamat, Typhon, and Yamata no Orochi were all present.

"Excellent. Now first order of this meeting is regarding-" Godzilla pushed when she notices the flying Titans: Rodan, Abaddon, Baphomet, and Quetzalcoatl were not on the ground and listening as they should be. Instead they were flying in the air, laughing.

Godzilla is irritated by this disrespect while she's giving an announcement. "Get the hell down here you fools!"

Baphomet taunts her. "Ancient Predator do what to us flyers?!"

Quetzalcoatl cackles. "Ancient Predator have no wings like flyers. Us flyers dominant the skies. We superior, you inferior!"

Abaddon screeched wickedly. "No queen of skies. Only dirt and water. Queen of worms and fishes!"

Rodan adds his two cents "Pendeja! False Golden Alpha could fly, Ancient Predator cannot!"

"How queen of all of us if no wings, Ancient Predator?!" Baphomet mocks as he and the two other flying Titans belittle Godzilla. "No alpha, just false alpha!"

Mothra grew flustered at how they mock her mate. "Goji-Kun, let me straighten them out! How dare-"

Godzilla who if she could if in human form would be seen having her brow twitch and an angry tick growing in her forehead. She sneers with an evil grin. "No need, Mothra. I am the alpha and queen. It is my duty to straighten out disrespecting, pathetic, and impudent followers who do not respect their alpha. Allow me."

From the skies, the three flying Titans look confuse, as did everyone else below when they notice Godzilla turn around with her back facing them and shot out her atomic breath, only it didn't blast the ground but rather is focus as a short range laser and kicks up dust and dirt.

"What Ancient Predator do?" Abaddon inquires quizzically.

His three companions didn't know either.

Suddenly the sound of a powerful explosion akin to a rocket taking off goes off! Godzilla, a 393 feet and over 99,000 metric tons atomic ancient dinosaur takes off from the ground! The atomic breath wasn't even hitting the ground anymore to say she was propelling from it! Godzilla is literally flying like a rocket with her atomic breath and going fast at Mach 1! Heading straight for the three flying Titans that mocked her!

"What that?!" Baphomet screeched in panic.

"Que?!" Rodan quacks.

"Ancient Predator fly!" Quetzalcoatl cries.

"She really is Queen of all!" Abaddon adds in fear.

Godzilla grins wickedly. "That's Queen of the Monsters to you, insect! Let that be a lesson to you all! I rule over the land, seas, and skies! All domains belong to me and you all bow to me in my world, fools!"

The four scream hysterically as Godzilla goes in for the kill. All the flying Titans see is a Nuclear Pulse going off in their faces.

The queen has humbled them.

Everyone down below are comically wide eyes and slackjaw at what they just witnessed. Even Mothra is dumbfounded that her mate somehow defied the Laws of Physics.

"Huh? Did not know she can do that. Guess she can fly." Mothra mutters to herself. "How?"

At least she humbled them.

~~~~~~~

Showa Godzilla is the only incarnation that can fly, along with the famous dropkick. Monsterverse Godzilla cannot fly given the universe is grounded and it would look silly. Still funny.

Hope you enjoyed the story.

Make sure to vote if you loved the chapter. Please comment if you have any opinions or ideas you wanna pitch in for the story to make things interesting, I will read comments. Please comment on what you liked or dislike about the chapter to improve future updates.

PM if you would like to discuss privately and I will answer you the best I can about your thoughts or questions.

Stay safe and enjoy your day.