•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

'Y/N's Wonderful Remedy'

Y/ L/N is a skilled healer, with not the most talent but quite a lot. She is said to be able to cure poison as strong as Shinobu's but it's not easy. Y/N often delivered medicine to people in their village. It was currently snowed over.

Y/N stared, at the light blue and yellow horizon. The air was cold but fresh, with hints of nature. Birds sang, winter was ending soon, and she had to get a delivery to a neighbor before the snow storm.

They lived in a beautiful shrine with their mother and brother and sisters.

. People came each day to honor their deceased. Yet Y/N seemed happy still.

"Ah.. I should get going now." Y/N got up, dusting their F/C kimono off. It was beautiful. Y/N was said to have enchanting beauty. A familiar footstep made her look up.

(You choose the color)"Y/N-CHANNNN! DONT GOOOO!" Hakuro, her youngest sibling

"Y/N-CHANNNN! DONT GOOOO!" Hakuro, her youngest sibling. Y/N smiled to Hakuro, embracing him into a soft hug. "Well, I do have to go now!. Oof!" Another girl right into Y/N, crying as they hugged her right arm.

"Ow! Kokoro! I'm not gonna die!" Y/N laughed, Kokoro hugging her leg, pouting. Kokoro was mute but was Hakuro's twin sister.

A taller male, he was about 19 walked in. Her brother! Y/N waved, smiling. "Good morning Yakurooo!" Y/N smiled to the boy who looked exhausted. "Mm... morning Y/N-Chan... oh.. guys let Y/N go run her errands." Yakuro picked up the two, shaking his head.

Y/N laughed and their mother stepped in. She looked identical to Y/N but older. "Y/N.. dear.. promise you'll come back, okay? I found something your father wanted to give to you before he.. Passed away.."

Y/N's face dropped like a waterfall, her palms clenched and she nodded. "Promise you'll come back alive, right? Your father really wanted to give this to you." Y/N bowed, lifting up a bag of her F/C. Inside was medicine for a nasty fever. "Yes, mother. I have to go, the child is counting on me... Ah, you better promise to stay alive!" She teased to her family, waving goodbye,

Something in Y/N's gut told her this wouldn't work out right. She walked down a steep hill, it was very long but easy when you got the hang of it. The snow crunched softly, foxes playing. Y/N was about to yawn when she suddenly fell over, face first into the snow!

It was a puppy? Their fur was a soft white with circle patterns for eyebrows. They were fluffy but looked scared. There was a cut on their paw. Y/N gasped, spitting out snow and turning to face the dog. "An Akita inu.. I didn't realize you would be here.. Ah.. oh, your a girl I think.. aww.. here!"

 here!"