Farz.

One fine Day in MPT, everyone doing their works Silently on their Respective places.
Karishma Singh phone ringing, she received a message, after reading msg she go to Haseena malik'cabin.
KS: knock on the door, MS ander aa jaien.
HM: g aaiye KS.
KS: Jai hind MS
HM: jai hind KS
KS: MS ye Hmari leave hmien thoray dino k liye Choti chahiye, zarori kaam he.
HM:  Kya kaam he KS.
KS: Sorry MS nai Bata sakty.
HM: Ok,
KS: Hm jaien MS, and She Saluted her and turn to go,

"HM back Hugged KS and said Kashi Wapis kb aien gi with Tear filled eyes 😔."
KS terms and Said Hassi pata nai, and 😘 on HM forehead.
HM:  Jana Zarori he Kashi,
KS: Haan Hassi, duty he to jana to pary ga. Farz bula rha he, to mana thori kr sakty hn.Ap apna dehan rakhan hum jald aa jaien gy , ap tension na lena please.U are the Reason of my smile aisy udaas achi nai lgti ap.and Again KS kissed her forehead and then both eyes and said I love u Hassi❤️.
HM: I love u too Kashi. And kissed on KS chest and touched The Tattoo Named  "Hassi".
KS:.  With heavy heart said i have to go love.bye. and went from there .

"In a big Hall many people are gathered and its looks like a meeting is going on.
Out side the hall a person with Black Hoodie and mask continuously Staring on the main person of the meeting, and Asked from another person pointing towards that Dashing person. Wo kon hai.
The other person said
Wo Hmari  Captain hein.
Karishma Sing .

( Yes KS is SI of MPT and Also a secret agent, and now she is on a secret mission, and here in the hall The meeting is going on about the mission)

That person was looking at KS continuously without blinking eyes, the person totally lost in KS's beauty, the way of her Talking with others was very attractive.
The meeting is over now and everyone leaving for mission. While going from the Hall that person come forward and  intentionally Collapse with KS and touched KS's hand sensuously . KS feeling weird but Ignore it and Went from there.............
"That person Said i want you.."
That person starting stalking KS and try to find Maximum information about KS.and That person comes to know everything about KS,that She is also SI of MPT and In relationship with HM.
( i know its difficult to Find any info about an agent but That Person also An under_cover agent and uses sources to find everything about KS).
In a dark room That  person standing in front of a picture talking with it .
That person have a evil smile on Face and said
" ab daikhna Haseena Malik tm kesy Tarapti ho apny pyaar k liye. I'm back with action" 

So guys,...........
Ye Raha Meri 1st story ka 1st part.
Sorry for Grammar mistakes.
......

Next part will upload soon
Till then take care

And think who is that person?????