21-40

Chapter 21

  "...You are sitting in such a conspicuous position, and I'm not blind." Even so, she was paying attention to Jing Rui, and Chi Jia still inadvertently revealed this.

  Always pay attention to one person in such a noisy environment, so naturally you need to pay attention.

  "Isn't it my freedom to come here to drink and listen to music? I think you sing well, so I come here to support you." Jing Rui looked at Chi Jia with a glass of wine, and asked with a smile, "Otherwise what do you think, I want to chase you ?"

  When Jing Rui said "I want to chase you", it seemed that he was telling a big joke. Chi Jia was upset when he heard it. It was Jing Rui who said that he wanted to chase him on the cable car.

  Chi Jia raised his head and smiled, "This possibility is not ruled out."

  "Miss Chi, you feel great about yourself. Just because you were interested at the time, doesn't mean you're still interested now." Jing Rui took a sip of wine, and the corners of her mouth curved into a beautiful arc, "I won't turn back."

  Chi Jia bit her lip, and it took only half a month... She found that she understood vixen better and better. Sure enough, women can't be wrong when they look at women.

  Except for Chi Jia, Jing Rui has never taken the initiative to say "we date" to anyone, because even if she doesn't take the initiative, there are still a lot of people who want to take the initiative to her.

  It's Jing Rui's principle not to say the same thing twice, she doesn't want to waste this time when she gets entangled in one thing repeatedly, whether it's about work or relationship.

  But Jing Rui has repeatedly entangled Chi Jia for the first time. At that time, the phrase "Let's try dating" was already the biggest concession Jing Rui made.

  Chi Jia couldn't even sneer this time, and sure enough, whenever he met Jing Rui, he felt depressed, as happened many times.

  "Besides, I'm seducing you and you think I'm seducing you are two different things."

  Jing Rui's words were undoubtedly saying that she was self-indulgent, and Chi Jia tried her best to put on the most indifferent attitude, "This is the best, I'm afraid you will pester me."

  Chi Jia didn't express the feeling of relief, but was a little sulking. After finishing speaking, he simply turned around and left, going to drink alone.

  Jing Rui's eyes fixed on Chi Jia's back for a long time. She drank the remaining half glass of wine in her hand, got up and walked out of the bar depressed.

  On the back seat of the car, Jing Rui rubbed her temples. When she closed her eyes, she was thinking of Chi Jia. Since she slept twice, she couldn't forget her. Is it possible? She was also the straight daughter she didn't want to provoke.

  Jing Rui opened her eyes and looked at the feasting lights outside the window, it seemed that the more she drank, the more she drank tonight.

  Chi Jia sat alone in the bar and drank a few drinks, not in the mood, and took a taxi home.

  While taking a bath, Chi Jia was thinking about Jing Rui, thinking of them hugging and kissing under the shower head, and in the bathroom... Then what, Chi Jia's mind was so confused that she almost washed herself off .

  I can't help but think about these colorful pictures, no wonder it's easy to have erotic dreams at night.

  Lying alone on the double bed, the night was surprisingly quiet. Chi Jia turned over and over like grilling a teppanyaki, with no more than two seconds on one side.