Meeting the Human/First day at Hexside

Y/N pov

I continue running through the streets of the boiling isles when I bump into someone."Sorry!" I yell out. "Oh it's okay" they reply. I turn around to look at the person that I had just bumped into and to my surprise it was a human! "My name is Luz" the human said. "I'm y/n" I said. "Hey where are you going?" Luz asked. "Oh I am just going to hexside" I said. "No way! I am going to" Luz said excitedly. " I am just so happy to see someone around my age attending hexside with me" Luz said. Oh yeah that's right, I still look like a child! Now me and Luz are walking to hexside to enroll and to join a coven.

(Small time skip from walking)

We have finally entered the school and now we have to visit principal bump's office in order for us to be enrolled in a coven. Luz went first while I waited patiently outside. A few minutes later Luz comes out of the room wearing a uniform that has grey sleeves. "They said that since I'm human I can't learn magic until I pass this class" She said. It was then my turn as I went inside. "Oh my what is your name"Principal Bump asked. Here comes the fun part. "My name is Y/n wittebane and I am a witch as you can tell from my natural pointy ears and I came here to enroll in this splendorous school of magic and to join all the covens since my parents said that I shall always try everything" I said. Bump's face went from a happy expression to a shocked expression. "Well I'm sorry but no one can be in more than one coven miss wittebane" He said. "Well I want to be the first" I stated. Bump then let out a sigh and quickly stood up and then grabbed a microphone." Attention all hexside students, please enter the gym for an important announcement" He said. "Follow me young one" He said. What in the star wars is going on here. I then followed him out of his office, saw Luz and other students walking into the gym while I followed bump in a different direction since that was the students entry into the gym while the staff have a secret way of getting in. Once we made it in Bump told me to follow him to the front where everyone would be watching. "Hello hexside students!" Bump said. The students instantly cheer while also giving me weird and confused looks." Today I am announcing our new student y/n wittebane!" The students instantly cheered for me since I am going to be their new classmate. "But there is something very special about y/n, so you see y/n just came to hexside today and she just straight up declared that she wants to be in all the covens" Bump said. The students all gasped at this information and so did the teachers. "So today I thought it would be a good idea for miss y/n over here to demonstrate her skills to see if she is worthy enough to be in all the covens" Bump said. The students then cheered again. Ugh! Great, now I have to show my over 300 year old tricks and embarrass all of the staff here to prove that I am better than them. okay her goes nothing.

(Time skip brought to you by y/n's amazing skills and leaving everyone in shock)

The students and the staff all started to clap for me since I am the best and that is on period."Everyone please welcome y/n wittebane to hexside and to be the first and only person to be in all the covens" Bump said. I then grew a big smile and waved at everyone and then I was presented with my new and improved colorful hexside uniform. Luz then ran up and hugged me  and I saw a few kids right behind her. "Y/n you were amazing" Luz said. "Thank you, but who are those kids behind you" I then pointed to a group of kids that were just standing there. "Oh those are just my new friends Gus, Willow, Amity and lastly Caleb!" Once she said that name I turned to look at the Caleb person and my heart sank. I quickly ran out of the gym and sat down against a locker and started to cry until when I looked up I saw Caleb, no I'm not kidding my brother Caleb! What in the world is this school doing to me and I just got here.

(We are going to end it right here and hopefully y'all enjoyed this, plus this has been the longest chapter so far and hopefully I can write more. Bye:)

(796 words)