The invite

"I'll have a tall Iced Caramel Macchiato." McKenzie says to the Starbucks cashier. "You want anything?" She ask me.

"Nah, I'm good I'm going to get us a table." I say and walk off, I had found the perfect spot next to the window where you could see the campus. Some people running to catch their class before they're late, some people just walking along side a friend enjoying the outside weather.

"Guess who got Mr. sex god's number." McKenzie happily says while taking her seat across me and pushing a napkin in front of me, indeed there was the number, under was written 'Max ;)'

McKenzie has been my roommate since I started college , I'm now in my junior year and sadly she is in her senior year of college her graduation is right around the corner so we basically have been doing anything and everything together. I'm not surprised she got yet another guys number. McKenzie had brown hair before dyeing it blonde I'll be lying if I said she didn't look good in it. She has pretty blue eyes which I always was jealous about, on the left side of her nose was a nose ring, going down her shoulder are tattoos that  go down to her elbow making it a half sleeve. Honestly she's just really beautiful.

 Honestly she's just really beautiful

See what I mean.

"Finally you've been eyeing him for like a week." I laugh sliding the napkin back to her, she folds it and slides it in her pocket. I take a second to look around and notice not many people were here today, not putting much thought into it I shrug.

"Honestly, he's the only guy I've been nervous to talk to." She looks over her shoulder to get a glimpse of Max. He was taking another customer's order it wasn't until he was putting the money in cash register he noticed her staring he sent a cheeky smile her way then went back to work.

''This is a whole new side of you Kenzie usually you'll literally fuck a guy on the spot if you wanted to.'' I point out laughing. ''Jeez you make me out as a slut.'' She rolls her eyes taking a drink out her straw.                       

I raise my eyebrow with a slight grin. ''Aren't you?''

She looks at everything besides me with the straw still in her mouth I could see the smile she's trying to hold back. ''Alright! Maybe just a little..'' Silence took over before we both burst out laughing.

"Hey before I forget there's a going away party for the seniors tonight you up for it?" She ask already knowing the answer to that.

"Hell yeah!"