Getting closer

McKenzie and I separated after awhile she's somewhere in the house probably getting who knows how many numbers.

Gotta love her.

I'm currently sitting on the edge of the pool with my feet dipped in still debating if I should actually go in.

"Hey."

To my surprise Shawn sat down next to me, I've been to all the parties thrown at campus and not once did he say anything to me so why now?

"Hey, liking the party?" I ask him turning my attention to Shawn.

"Eh I've been to better ones." He shrugs just then I get an idea before he could open his mouth to say anything else I push him in the pool which instantly causes me to laugh.
"Having fun now?" I couldn't stop my fit of laughter.

"Not just yet.." and just like that the tables were turned and I was pulled into the water.
"Now I'm having fun!" This time it was his turn to laugh.

Coming up from the water I push my now wet hair back and splashed water into Shawn's face. "Jerk only you were suppose to be in here." I glare.

"Live a little will you." He chuckles.

I roll my eyes and lean against the pool wall. "I don't really have a choice now do I?" I cross my arms over my chest watching as he got closer.
"Nope, not really." He smile widely.

He's not so bad.

"Back up hot shot." I splash him again in the face.

"Wanna get out of here and get a pizza?" He ask with a smile.

"Well I can't say no to a pizza but if you kinda forgot I'm wet."

"Yeah, I tend to have that affect on girls." He says with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Yeah, so does a hose." I roll my eyes.

"I'm wounded." He places his hand on his heart. "There's some out here, you'll air dry." And just like that he was out the pool soon after I followed out.

He took a towel off a chair and gave it to me. "Thanks." I tell him drying myself off, he nods taking off his shirt and starts squeezing the water out of it. I would be lying if I said I wasn't staring.

"Like what you see?" I turn my gaze up to his eyes and that smirk that seems to never leave his face. Rolling my eyes I throw the towel at him which he catches. "Oh please I've seen better."

"I highly doubt that." He laughs, again I roll my eyes.

"Keep doing that and you'll eyes will fall out." Shawn laughs grabbing a pizza from the pizza box followed by me getting one for myself. "If that means I won't be looking at you anymore I'm okay with that." I grin taking a bite of my slice.

Shawn grabs two beers from the ice chest next to us, and hands me one. "Thanks." Again he nods and sits next to me in one of the many chairs out here.
"So I have a question for you." I tell him popping off the top and taking a sip of my beer.

"Shoot."

"I've been to all the parties thrown here at campus and I know you have too why all of the sudden talk to me?" I look at him watching him bring the bottle to his lips.

Shawn licks his lips when he parts away from the bottle, he turns his head to me. "Well truth be told I have seen you at those other parties I don't know why I never came to you but hey I'm here now right?" I chuckle shaking my head as I took another sip.

"I guess so."

"Alright now it's my turn to ask a question." He says.

"Shoot." I repeat his word.

"How crazy can you get at parties?" Once again that smirk appears on his face.
___
"Here's how it goes you drink all ten shots, do a keg stand for at least 30 seconds and take the lime from the two volunteers mouth with yours. The two volunteers being Shawn and Jessica." Some guy name Damien I believe explains how doing this game works which I have no problem with.

"Ready.."

"Set.."
...

"Go!"

The second 'go' was said I took off taking two shots at once being done in 5 seconds then moved on to the keg stand while the guy I'm  up against is on his 6th shot.

With ten seconds already passed I chug down the beer coming from the pump the other guy was already stumbling going to his keg. By the time they got him up I was five seconds almost done. Once those five seconds passed I was put down on my feet and made my way to Shawn.

I could still see that damn smirk behind the lime he's holding. I roll my eyes and grab the back of his neck bringing him closer. I grab the other end of the lime with my mouth but before I could pull away with it Shawn himself pulls it away and spits it out before slamming his lips on mine. The people around us yelling when he does.

When he pulled away I was shock but kept a grin on my face

"Lets party!" Shawn and I yell out to the crowd.

~
Shitty chapter eh sorry