Ch. 8

Maskys POV

We are fucking screwed!

It's just then that I realize that Serenity was clung onto me with fear in her eyes. She has no idea.

I look over at Jeff. He looks... Calm? What the fuck? "Jeff?" I ask slowly and carefully.

He comes toward us slowly. Taking time with each step. He finally reaches us and there's a moment of silence. "WHAT THE FUCK!" He yells at us.

Serenity flinches back in my arms. "Jeff calm down your scaring her." I say but quickly regret it.

"WHO THE FUCK CARES?! IS THIS WH YOU WOULDN'T FUCK ME?!" He yells at her.

She flinches back. "N-no." She says quietly. Suddenly we all turn our heads to see slendy with some chick, passed out in his arms. "Tash!" Serenity yells.

Slendy drops her on the ground. "Oh shit oops." He says then pats her head. We all stare at him with 'what the fuck' faces. "You know this bitch? She's a struggler, i'll tell ya that." He says.

"Woe woe woe."Jeff cues in. "Why did you bring this girl here?" He says.

Slendy chuckles. "Ben should have a fuck buddy too, guys. I was being considerate for once." He states.

Suddenly I burst out laughing. Jeff hits me in the back of the head. "This is no time for laughing, asshole." He says and I cover my mouth with my hand to stop me for laughing.

What's going on?

****

Serenity's POV

"What the fuck is going on?" I suddenly say. I'm confused as fuck.

In a matter of milliseconds I'm pushed up against a tree harshly. "Shut the fuck up." Jeff spits in my face. It's just now that I notice a stinging pain in my neck. Jeff has his blade pressed against my neck.

"JEFF! WHAT THE FUCK!" Masky yells and grips Jeff's free wrist. That only makes him dig the knife more into my throat.

I struggle.

****

Jeff's POV

Serenity whimpers underneath my knife. I chuckle. "Your whimpers are so sexy." I whisper in her ear.

Tears threaten to spill out of her blue eyes. "Jeff stop!" Masky yells at me.

I just chuckle in response. Why should I stop? "Your a cheating little bitch." I whisper in her ear again.

This time her tears spill over her cheeks and onto my arm.

****

Serenity's POV

My tears finally spill out of my eyes. They drop into Jeff's arm. I see his eyes soften and a look of pure sadness takes over his face. He quickly replaces it with a look of hatred. "I don't know what's stopping me from slitting your throat." He says harshly.

I shut my eyes. "S-sorry." I mutter out.

I hear him chuckle. "Sorry isn't gonna cut it darling." (No pun intended. 'Cut it' get it? xD) he says. I open my eyes.

"Please. Just leave her alone. "Masky says. I can tell he is afraid to get any closer or Jeff will kill me.

"AHHHHHHH." we all turn to the source of the screaming. It's Tash. Suddenly she passes out again. Probably from seeing this scene.

Slendy laughs. "Well that bitch is out." He says.

Jeff and Masky glare at him. "Just let her go. We can all go back to the way it was. You can have her if it mean you don't kill her. Please Jeff...I won't even lay an eye on her." Masky speaks up.

More tears spill out of my eyes. I don't want to be Jeff's. "no Masky! I'm going to do what I should have done when I first saw her." He says.

I close my eyes and wait. "Oh fuck no." I hear someone say then I feel the knife drop from my neck.

What?

-------------

Yay! Another update c:

Anyways!

Please check out The Fighter Inside by Alyce_Blade

Thank you :)