Thanksgiving

It was Thanksgiving and instead of being with your family you were with Julian's because you were married and had a little boy who was 4 months old and his name was Carter Alexander. Anyway all of Julian's family were all at Andrea's house. You were in the guest bedroom dressing Carter. Julian was in the bathroom that came with the guest bedroom fixing his hair. After he was done he came up to you and said "hey babe you ready to go and see everyone" You said "yeah babe." You both walked downstairs while holding Crter. Julian was rght behind you. You guys said hi to everyone and you all sat down and started talking. While talking to Andrea she asked so thinking about having anymore kids" you replied with "yeah in the future since Carter was just born" she said "ok that's good." After everyone ate and talked for hours everyone started to leave. It was you,Andrea, Ryan, Mama Jara, papa Jara, Jovani, and of course Julian and Carter. Julian was laying on the couch with Crter laid across his chest and they were both sleeping and you took a pic of them and put it on ig aand said "i am very thankful to have them bth in my life. The Lord has given me great blessings i am very thankful" #HappyThanksGiving Love the Jara fam.

HEY GUYS I KNOW THIS IS A THANKSGIVING ONE BUT I HAD IT FOR A LONG TIME AND I WANTED TO UPDATE LOL BUT HEY IF U WANT AN IMGINE I WILL DO AY POMS BOY ANY KIND, YES THAT MEANS DIRTY LOL ANYONE U WANT. IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE A POMS BOY ANYONE U DESIRE