After School (Shubble)

As soon as she got off at the bus stop shubble ran into her room and under her bed to grab a jar of dead insects. With the jar in hand she ran back outside and into the mangrove where she met up with her favourite pal and purple frog; tortoise. She gave some bugs to tortoise and talked to him about her day while crying.

Suddenly shubble caught sight of something moving in the bushes. Something big and green. She snuck over and peaked through the bushes to see a giant frog that was about the same size as her! Shubble reached her hand out towards the frog with some dead insects and to her surprise it gobbled them up and then nuzzled up to her hand. Tortoise hopped over to see what was going on and upon noticing the giant frog, he started what looked like a conversation with it. They seemed to be know each other really well and looked like best friends. Shubble looked down at her phone only to realize that she had to get back home and wash her hair before her grandma comes home so she waved goodbye to her friends and trudged through the mangrove back home.

After taking a nice hot shower her grandmother asked her how her day was and since shubble did not want to tell her the truth, she told her it was fine and that she was studying really hard when in fact she was failing most of her classes. Her grandmother and her sat and had a nice meal of chicken, roasted carrots, and garlic bread which shubble absolutely loved and gobbled down within 7 minutes. After stuffing her face with all the delicious food she made her way into her room to chill out for a bit.

She suddenly got a message on her phone from her friend on discord. Shubble had never met this person in real life but they were the closest thing to a friend they had ever had and shubble always told her about what had been happening at school. She never went into detail about it but her friend new some of it and was always distraught at what her friend went through at school.

MonsterSlayer_KE
Hi! How was school today?

MangroveWitch
Well I got bullied again as usual so pretty average :/

MonsterSlayer_KE
>:0 I swear if I ever find out who bullied you I'm gonna beat them up! You're such a cool person I can't believe people are so cruel!

MangroveWitch
Well.. it's the same as everyday and you prob live hours away from me so I doubt you are ever going to get the chance to meet them :(

MonsterSlayer_KE
It sucks that you have to go through with all this. The teachers must be nonexistent!

MangroveWitch
Honestly I doubt they even care...

MonsterSlayer_KE
That sucks :( but I gtg now wanna play some Minecraft tonight if I have time after homework?

MangroveWitch
Sure! I have homework as well but I know im gonna fail my class anyways so what's the point. Bye!

MonsterSlayer_KE
Bye little witch!

Shubble shut off her phone and managed to do about 1 and a half pages of homework before almost falling asleep if it wasn't for the notification she got from MonsterSlayer_KE saying that they were ready to game. She booted up Minecraft
and joined her friend, exited to tell them something they had been wanting to tell them for a while now!
——————————————————————