Bieber Me(; Part 13

Justin's P.O.V

We decided to go to the not so fancy part of this place. We were just roaming around and we were passing a cemetery when Jacey nudged me.

“Justin…look.”

I looked and I saw that taxi driver leaning on a grave. Jacey walked over to him. I didn’t know what to do. So I followed her over.

The man was crying and holding the picture of his daughter.

“Noah…was her name.”

Jacey looked puzzled, “Was?”

“She…died…from mono and my wife fell into depression and then she…killed herself...” The man looked at me, “You were her role model…she sang…she sounded like an angel…”

“I’m sorry…” What am I supposed to do? I pull out my wallet and hand the guy a hundred dollar bill, “It’s the least I could do…” I felt horrible. That wasn’t right. I wanted to do something about it…

LATER

Jacey’s P.O.V

After talking to the man we found out his name was Mark Stanley. He’s obviously a taxi driver and is having a hard time ever since his wife and daughter died. This is just…sad. I don’t know what I would do if I lost the people who meant the most to me.

After a few moments of silence, Justin was the first one to speak,

“We…need to get going…I’ll pray for you.” He smiled at the man and we left.

We walked around the city enjoying the “dark” sky. It was night but with all the lights, it was bright!  It was silent. Justin pulled me over to a street corner where we found a street performer.

“Yo can I use your guitar?”

“Yeah sure…” The guy handed Justin the guitar. He sat down and started playing a few chords…

Then he started singing, something I kinda recognized but I couldn’t remember for some reason.

I close my eyes and I can see a better day…I close my eyes and, pray, I close my eyes and I can see a better dayyy I close my eyes and…pray…”

He stopped and looked at me, his eyes watering. I bent down and hugged him.

“Justin you are so amazing,” I pulled back and looked at him, “You care so much about others, you feel their pain, I can only dream of being as great of a person as you.” Then I kissed him, softly and pulled away. We stood up and saw a crowd of people by us. Some people with tears rolling down their cheeks…and, a few paps snapping pictures.

“JUSTIN IS THIS YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!”

“WHATS HER NAME?!”

Justin pulled me out of the crowd and picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

“Justin where are you taking me?!” I could only see his back so I had no idea where we were. I reached down and slapped his butt. He set me down and grabbed my face.

“Jacey this is what I was afraid of. I want to keep you out of the spotlight. You don’t deserve this. I’m trying my best…”

“I know Justin…I know.”

He hugged me and then took my hand and we began walking back to the hotel.

Justin’s P.O.V

I feel like I should do something more. Make a Change. I feel like I don’t deserve this life. There are greater people out there. For instance, look at Jacey, she’s a prodigy. She plays by ear. She feels the music. She should be performing somewhere. People out there have much more talent than I do…but maybe I inspire those people to take hold of their talent and do something about it…Actually the thought of that makes me happy.