Bieber Me(; Part 24

Jacey's P.O.V
I opened my eyes and saw Marley in my face. I sat up and stretched. I rubbed my eyes and looked around. I smiled. Probably because seniors didn't have school today. We had prom later! I quickly got up. I wanted to spend as much time with Justin as possible before he left. I decided to go surprise him. I pulled on some sweats and a sweatshirt. Both black. Then I noticed my hair was really curly so I slipped on a black beanie, One Justin had left here. Once I finished getting ready I went downstairs and saw my mom.
"Good morning mom!" I said as I skipped to the door.
"And just where do you think you're going?"
I hesitated, "To Justin's....?" I said like a question.
"Jacey you're always gone! Always somewhere! Always with Justin! I'm sick and tired of it!"
She was yelling. She never raise her voice! But then again never say never. My eyes started to water. I stood there and stared at her.
"I'm sorry..I'm just really stressed. I feel like a horrible mom. Jake sticks around and is always with me but you...you're always somewhere. It just makes me feel like I'm doing something wrong. And I like your boyfriend. I like Justin. I really do. But-"
"Mom," I cut her off, "I think you need a friend. Why don't you call Pattie and see if she wants to go shopping or something."
Her eyes lit up, "That's perfect!"
I laughed, "Bye mom!"
I hurried out the door. Already a weird start to the day! I got in my car and drove to Justin's. I went right in the door and saw Pattie on the phone. She looked at me with a smile on her face.
'Your mom' she mouthed. I put a thumbs up and made my way to Justin's room. I found him asleep on his back. I stood by the side of the bed and leaned into his face.
"Wakey wakey.." I whispered. He eyes shot open with fear. He pulled a baseball bat out of no where and swung it at me. I backed away before it hit me.
"JUSTIN!" I screamed. He froze and dropped the bat. He blinked a few times and stared at me.
"I'm sorry.." he whispered wrapping his arms around me.
"I thought you were someone else..I'm sorry." he kissed my cheek.
"It's fine." I whispered right in his ear, make him shudder and squeeze me harder.
I leaned my head back so I could stare at him. He pressed his forehead to mine. He brought a hand to my cheek and and tucked my hair behind my ear.
"You know this would be a lot more romantic somewhere else. And maybe if you had clothes on."
He just smiled and pressed his lips to mine.

Justin's P.O.V
With that kiss it really hit me. I was leaving Jacey for months. Tomorrow. I mean..at least I get to go to her prom with her.
I pulled away and looked around my room. I saw some pants on the floor so I slipped those on. I don't know if they were clean but they smelt like it. I looked at Jacey who was making a face of disgust. I grabbed and shirt out of my closet and pulled that over my head, as much as I'd rather go shirtless. I pulled Jacey out to the back yard and to a swing we had on a tree. She sat down on it and I pulled her back and let her go. 
"So why aren't you with Natalie, Mason and Destiny getting ready?"
She shrugged, "I don't wanna go all out for it."
I nodded my head and she turned back and looked at me. "Do you have a tux?"
I froze, I did..didn't I? Yes I did..But what about the flower thing that goes on her wrist? I pulled out my phone and texted my mom to ask Adalina what color Jacey's dress is and to get the color to match or whatever.
I looked back at Jacey, "Yes of course I have one!"

~~~~SKIPPING~~~~~
still Justin's P.O.V
Jacey left hours ago. Now it was 6:30. Prom starts at seven. I checked myself in the mirror one last time. I took a deep breath and walked out my door. My mom was already at Jacey's helping her get ready. Who did I have to help me? Ryan as in Ry Good, Scooter, and Kenny.
The guys were all in the living room. They stood up when they saw me.
"Well look it what we got her! AW CMON!"
I laughed at Ryan's sense of humor. I looked to Kenny who picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and ran around the living room.
"PUT ME DOWN!!" I screamed laughing.
He put me down and looked at Scooter who gave his nod of approval, "You're growing up man...I remember when I first saw you singing on Youtube.."
I laughed, "Scooter I'm not getting married, just going to prom!"
He shrugged, "You better get going, the limo is waiting outside."
I walked out the door and saw a white limo waiting. I hopped in.
"Yo thanks-" The driver turned around. My dad.
"Dad! What are your doing here?"
He starting driving. "Well yesterday your mom told me about prom so i took the first flight out here..well me and Jazmyn."
"Bieber!" I looked into the passenger seat and saw Jazzy sitting in her little car seat.
"Hey little girl." I leaned forward and kissed the top of her head. My dad pulled up to Jacey's house. I knocked on the door, feeling and sorta hearing my heart beat. Gianni opened the door.
"Come in." I stepped inside and saw Jacey's family all in the living room.
"So wheres-" I saw her start down the stairs. I felt something take the air out of me and my heart beat out of my chest. Her face lit up as she saw me.
"Hi Justin..." She TRIED to calmly say.
"Hi Jacey Lou.." I reached out for her and pulled her towards me, her lips landing on mine. I saw a flash even with my eyes closed. I pulled away and saw my mom holding her camera.
"Mom.." I groaned.
"Picture time!"
Me and Jacey stood next to each other. I put my arm around her waist as we smiled for the cameras.
"Alright I think it's time to go right Jace?"
She nodded her head. We stepped onto her front porch to be greeted by Selena.
"Um hi..?"
"Hi Justin..I think I love you." And she took off down the road.
What the heck just happened?