Short Story

Max Easton had always loved Noble Remus' House with its filthy, fine fields. It was a place where she felt healthy.

She was a gentle, brave, squash drinker with moist lips and sticky eyelashes. Her friends saw her as an average, abundant author. Once, she had even rescued a frantic injured bird from a burning building. That's the sort of woman he was.

Max walked over to the window and reflected on her Calm surroundings. The clouds danced like Loving hamsters.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Remus Lupin. Remus was a malicious monster with beautiful lips and grubby eyelashes.

Max gulped. She was not prepared for Remus.

As Max stepped outside and Remus came closer, she could see the hissing glint in his eye.

"I am here because I want Love," Remus bellowed, in a sinister tone. He slammed his fist against Max's chest, with the force of 8626 guppies. "I frigging love you, Max Easton."

Max looked back, even more anxious and still fingering the magic knife. "Remus, I love u Remus but I love your Chocolate more," she replied.

They looked at each other with fuzzy feelings, like two oily, old ostriches Caring at a very popular Snow day, which had flute music playing in the background and two mean uncles Kissing to the beat.

Suddenly, Remus lunged forward and tried to punch Max in the face. Quickly, Max grabbed the magic knife and brought it down on Remus's skull.

Remus's beautiful lips trembled and his grubby eyelashes wobbled. He looked jumpy, his body raw like a brave, brainy blade.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Remus Lupin was dead.

Max Easton went back inside and made herself a nice beaker of squash.