Chapter 1

A/N
Hi! This is my first fan fic so I hope you enjoy!

Mia- Panromantic
Ava Jones- Straight, Cis
Zoni- Pansexual

They go to an all-girls school called Farouk High in Bristol.

This story draws on a few personal events but a lot (and i mean a lot)of artistic license will be taken for the story.
Enjoy!

TW: ⚠️Self harm, homophobia⚠️

Ava was tired. Everything was shit. And she just wanted to die. Death seemed like the only way out of the mess she was trapped in. Yet she knew that she was terrified if the prospect of not knowing how people react after she was gone. She just couldn't take it. A cut ripped across her arm. And another. And another. A tear dripped down her cheek. This continued for what seemed like forever until...

"Are you ready darling? The trains in 15 miniutes!"
"Coming Mum"

She wiped her face and hid the knife under her bed in the usual spot.
She knew it was bad.
She knew she should get help.
But she couldn't!
What would others think about you?

She finished tying her shoelace, ran downstairs, grabbed her bag and ran into the car.

An hour later...

" Hey"
"Hey"
It was Zoni, her best friend. She was going through the same tedious bullying as her. It felt good to cry about it together. They would often spend their lunch round the back of St. Joe's building underneath a tree, crying, laughing and eating.

The bullying was called Mia. She was panromantic yet she still acted homophobicaly towards Zoni. She had bullied people in primary and now decided to have a reign of terror over the yr 7's. Mia approached them , they stood up to leave the room but Mia's 'friends' blocked the exit.
"There's need and her fa*g*t friend. Or maybe their together? Give us a kiss will ya?"
Mia laughed hysterically and mad fun of them until their form tutor arrived. Then she had to take a seat next to Zoni.
She whispered:
" Are you OK Zoni? Should I tell our form tutor and you can have a bit of gum?"

Zoni just nodded.

Zoni avoided Ava for the rest of the day.

A/N
How often should I post?