~3~

*Tony's Pov*

"Tony!" Bruce yelled.

I turned from my project to face Bruce.

"What?" I said confused.

"It's Peter, he hurt himself." Bruce said softly.

I dropped everything and ran to the elevator before saying, "is he ok?! What happened?!"

Once Bruce caught up to me he told me what Peter did to himself. I was frozen in panic.

I should have stayed with him... how could I have left him alone right after the funeral... what if he died...

Once we reached the med bay I saw Peter looking at the floor with bandages wrapped around his arms. He looked so small and fragile, I need to protect him. I tried to get Peter to look at me but he just stared at the ground and silently cried. I want to help him but I just don't know what to do.

Nat and Peter left to go to bed. It was just Bruce and I left in the med bay.

"What am I gonna do?" I said looking at Bruce.

"We just need to make sure he doesn't do it again. He will have to be with one of the Avengers at all times. We can't leave him alone." Said Bruce, with a sad look on his face.

I agreed with Bruce and left the med bay. "What can I do to help him?" I thought, I know he is grieving his Aunt, and his Dysphoria has been getting worse lately. I just want to help him.

I thought about what to do to help the boy while I was laying in bed next to Pepper.

"What are we gonna do Pepper?" I asked her.

She shrugged and said, "I don't know honey, we just have to be there for him."

I nodded and mumbled, "yeah."

"Let's just get some rest and we can talk to him in the morning." Pepper said, looking at me.

I turned on my side and fell asleep.

*buzzzz* my alarm went off. I turned the alarm clock and it read 5:00am. Ugh it's so early. Suddenly I remembered what happened last night. I jumped out of bed and quickly got dressed. I made my way down to Natasha's room where Peter and Nat were. They were already awake and sitting on her bed talking.

Nat turned and looked at me and said, "hey Tony, we were just about to come and talk to you."

I sit down on the bed next to Nat. "Peter is looking a little better than last night." I thought.

"Peter and I have been talking and we came up with some things that can help him feel better with his Gender Dysphoria." Said nat calmly.

I look at Peter and smile, "what can I do bud?"

He looks at Nat and then back to me and says quietly, "I think that starting testosterone and getting top surgery would really help me feel better about myself."

I smile at him and nod, "we can totally do that Peter. Bruce can start you on testosterone and I know a really great surgeon."

Peter's face lights up with excitement, "wait, really, like now?" He says excitedly.

"Well surgery won't be right away but you can start testosterone later today after Bruce runs some tests and figures out how much you need." Nat said looking at a smiling Peter.

Im happy Peter is so excited, I wish he would have told us about wanting to medically transition sooner. Peter had already come out to all of us months ago, I had already changed his name and gender marker legally as soon as he told us he was trans.

I leave to go talk to Bruce while Peter and Nat are still talking. Once I reach Bruce I tell him the plan.

"I can totally do that." Bruce exclaims.

"Perfect!" I reply.

Bruce went back to the med bay to get the blood tests ready. I headed down to the kitchen to see if anyone else was awake.