Chapter 10: Azure Blue

It took a total of 2-3 hours for the kids to settle down. More so, because it was Friday and thus no school tomorrow. However, it was a sleepover with all the friends together, which they hadn't done in like forever.

To be completely honest...the tent Lucky had was the one that caused the most trouble.

" Wait... Are you sure this pole goes here?" Rusty asked. He flipped the pole back and forth, looking at both ends.

"I'm sure... Well, I know at least the poles go throuuuugh here..." Lucky paused, glancing back and forth between the tarp and the poles, "Actually, I am not even sure anymore, "

"Lucky? I think this goes this way." Bluey said, taking one end of the tarp while she stepped back a few to inspect it further. She then motioned for Rusty to hand one pole to her, where she proceeded to fully and successfully assemble one end.

"Chloe, Judo...Help Lucky pull that end while the guys insert the poles... they are a bit stiff."

"Ay, Captain!" Chloe saluted while Judo skeptically approached Lucky.

"Alright! Ready?" a pause, a signal and ... "Go!"

The ones who were working with Lucky's tent continued working, while the other made sure their surroundings where fully empty of debris or other where helping the adults set the tables or spaces where the kids where going to be at.

Within 10 minutes, Lucky's tent was fully assembled and laid down to be used.

"Well, thankfully, Blue knew how to work that tent... I think we would still be uselessly figuring it out." Rusty commented, pointing at Lucky, who was finishing tightening the pole together.

"Hey! Be glad I HAD a tent to begin with!!" Lucky spat back

"Oh! look at this one!" Bluey spoke suddenly, gaining the rest of the other's attention, " We can build this tent and connect it with the other one. That way, at least we have a 'girl' and 'boy' side. "

"Okay, cool... How are we going to connect them?" asked Winnie, who suddenly was between Lucky and Judo, spooking both of them. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare both of ya,"

Lucky and Judo stepped back from her and looked at each other, Judo hmphed and walked away from there. Lucky, on the other hand, just stood looking at her for a couple of seconds more and then down towards the tent.

"This...is awkward." Rusty and Indy said, both mumbling.

"Well, at least they are not fighting." Coco commented, after hearing the light mumble. Chloe agreed, shaking her head.

"Give it a couple of minutes. If it isn't about how to connect the tent, then definitely about the food." Mackenzie spoke, a little louder.

Honey snickered and agreed, pointing towards now the two side-by-side with Bluey and the tent. "See? they are going to any minute soon. They will be fine and talking." she paused." It is quite cute seeing them fighting like a couple... wonder if they will actually ever be."

The others looked at her, pausing whatever they had in their hands or mind and gawked at her. It was unusual to have Honey even speaking of that. She normally didn't give much thought towards it. When it was about romance, she would typically consider her response, turn form it, or just say, "I'm not sure, I suppose."

"What? you can't expect me NOT to ask that when they have ben like this for the past 2 to 3 years now." she said, looking at all of them.

"Honey? Have you been thinking that?" asked Coco, a soft smile creeping in. Coco knew Honey had always been reserved for her emotions and thoughts. She had always wondered if there was something that interest her in the slightest. Although recently, she did catch her reading a manga that Bluey had left behind in the lunch table after going to help out the club. Even though she seemed invested, she had quickly closed it and put it beside her.