I'm With the Man With the Stars On His Face-chapter one

Tobin and I had just arrived at our new house in a some what of a small town. The town's name was Vaccavile. Vaccaville, California to be exact. We had decided that instead of going to college, we would escape our drunken and abusive mother and go all the way to the other side of the country. We were originally from Florida.

Our house was a fair-sized one story with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. There was also a pool in the back. We were able to afford it because of the only good thing about our mother: she was filthy rich and kept all of her money in a private safe that she stupidly gave us the combination to. Stupid bitch. I hopped out of the car and ran inside to claim my room before Tobin got the better one.

I immediately found the master bedroom and it was fucking amazing! It was a spacious room with a walk-in closet, a window looking straight into the next door neighbor's house, and a nice-sized bathroom. This room was so mine. I poked my head out to see that my brother had already brought in some of the boxes and was standing in the middle of the room looking around.

"Hey, this room is mine, ok. It is the most fucking awesome room that I have ever seen. So don't even think of taking it mister," I stated firlmly to my brother, whose face was growing more and more amused as I spoke. He smied and shook his head.

"Whatever little sister. You deserve the best anyways. Besides, I already found a room that I like," he replied with smirk.

"Really? Thanks Tobes, I owe you!"

"No problem Lena."

I helped my brother bring the rest of the boxes, bags, and furniture into the house. It took us about forty minutes to get everything in, all the while I saw this attractive guy sitting on the porch next door, looking at us, or rather, looking at me. He had a shit load of tattoos and black spikey hair. I had to meet this hot stranger. I set the final box down on the floor and said to Tobin, "Hey Tobe, I'm going to go introduce myself to the dude next door."

"Um, ok. You go and do that then," he replied, clearly not interested.

I walked over to the house and, thank God, he was still sitting on the porch. "Hi, I'm Lena Esperance. I just moved into the house next door. And you are?" He stood up and walked over to me with intrest written on his face.

"I'm Jacoby Shaddix. It's a pleasure to meet such an enticing creature such as yourself. Who's the dude that was with you? You're boyfriend I presume?"

"Haha, no. That's my brother Tobin. I actually don't have a boyfriend."

"Oh. How is that possible? Such a beautiful girl as yourself must have a boyfriend." He smiled a cheeky smile and I couldn't help but smile back.

"I guess that would be because my last relationship did not go so well. I haven't really found the right guy yet," I said honestly. Why was I telling a guy that I just met all of this? Get yourself together Lena. Don't be a stupid chica. He is cute though. I studdied him a little through the conversation.

His eyes were a blue-green and they were like pools that I could swim in for hours. His tattoos were so intricate and full of detail. I took time to noticed this because I was to become a tattoo artist one day soon.

"I love your tattoos. How many do you have?" I inquired. Damn, I just could not resist asking such a rediculous question.

"Too many to count. You?" he inquired back.

"Seven, but I want to get more. I actually want to become a tattoo artist."

He sat down on the steps and patted the spot next to him. I sat down and he asked, "Really? You'll have to give me one."

"I'll make you my first customer. Scout's honor."

"I'll hold you up to that miss Lena.  So you mentioned that you had a brother. Does he per chance play bass?"

"Yes, he does actually.  Why do you ask Mr. Shaddix?" What was this guy up to?

"Some friends of mine and myself are starting a band, but we need a bass player."

"Oh, that's amazing. What instrument do you play?" He laughed and flashed a gorgeous smile.

"Actually, I sing. So can your brother come over at 12:30 p.m. tomorrow?"

"Sure, I'll tell him. I'll see you tomorrow Jacoby."

"See you tomorrow Lena."

I walked back to my new home with a smile on my face. I think I'm going to like Vaccaville.