I'm With the Man With the Stars On His Face-chapter four

The guys were discussing practice schedules and song ideas while Mia and I were getting to know each other. We ended up having a lot in common. We were in the middle of talking about going shopping together when Mia noticed that I had been staring at Jacoby.

"So, do you like Jacoby?" she asked me, catching me completely off guard.

"Why do you ask?" I inquired, trying to not give myself away.

"Well, because of the way you were staring at him while your brother was auditioning and again just a few moments ago," Mia replied. Damn, she caught me.

"Well, I don't know that much about him, but he is very attractive and sweet," I admitted.

Mia squealed and said, "Oh my fucking God, I knew it! I think you two would be so adorable together."

I looked over at Jacoby to see if he had heard. He noticed that I was looking at him and he smiled at me. I returned the favor and he gave me that adorable cheeky grin of his. Mia noticed this and giggled. I playfully slapped her and we continued our conversation from earlier.

After the guys finished their meeting, Jacoby walked over to me and asked, "Hey Lena, would you do me the honor of joining me for dinner tonight? I would love to have the pleasure of getting to know you better."

Oh this day could not get any better.

"I would love to Jacoby. What time tonight?" Butterflies danced in my stomach.

"Hmm, Six thirty, and don't forget to bring that beautiful smile of yours," he answered with that smile that kept making me go weak at the knees.

I smiled and blushed and then Tobin spoke up, "Hey Lena, we still have some unpacking to do."

I sighed and said my goodbyes to everyone. Jacoby walked us to the door.

"See you tonight Lena; I'm really looking forward to it," Jacoby said to me and then kissed my cheek, leaving goose bumps on the skin where his lips had touched.

We went back to the house and it was 3:30 pm, three hours until my date with Jacoby. Tobin and I worked on unpacking the knick knacks, sorting the DVDs onto the movie shelves, and setting up the rest of the living room.

We sat on the couch to catch our breath and Tobin spoke to me, "I'm not sure if I like the idea of you and Jacoby going out tonight. I think this guy might have a past, a not so safe and humane past Len."

Ugh, I could not believe the nerve of my brother. He was being such an ass about a guy he barely even knows enough to judge.

I was quick to rebuttal, "Tobin, I'm 19 years old. I like Jacoby. I think I can make my own judgments about him and you don't have the right to tell me who I can and can't date. It's just dinner, it's not like I'm going to fuck him on the first date. I am capable of taking care of myself. He's a nice guy Tobin. Just give him a chance."

I gave him my famous little girl innocence face.

He broke down easily and said, "Okay Lena. But I'm not happy about it. And don't fuck him without protection!"

It was now five fifteen and I kept glancing at the clock during his rant.

"Thanks Tobe, I love you. I gotta get ready now."

I went to my room and stripped down and hopped into the shower. I let the water pour over me and relax my tensed up muscles. I soon got out and wrapped the towel around my body. I went into the closet and sighed. Hmm, what to wear? I decided to wear my plain boyshort underwear, matching bra, and my short halter top black cotton dress with black lace over the fabric. I put on my black sling back flats and then went back into the bathroom to fix my hair and makeup.

I brushed my hair and put on a purple headband. I put on black eyeliner with a sweep of plum eye shadow and mascara. I bit down on one of my snake bites while I looked at myself in the mirror. I did this when I was nervous. Truth be told, I was nervous of being hurt again. My last boyfriend was nymphomatic and abusive.

Even thinking about him made my body cringe and shake. I looked at myself one last time to make sure everything was in place. I grabbed my purse and tried my best to forget about the asshole who made my dreams turn into nightmares. I was going on a date with Jacoby. He was not Shayton Ziggler.

I glanced at the clock and it was 6:25 pm. I went out into the living room to see Tobin on the couch watching tv.

"You look beautiful Lena. I hope you have a great time. And I mean it, no fucking without protection."

I rolled my eyes and playfully slapped him. The doorbell rang and I went to go answer it.