Chapter 10

Today is the day that jennie has been waiting, the day that she and Jisoo will unite as one.

"I'm excited and at the same time nervous, I hope that jisoo will like this surprise" Jennie said before texting the address of the venue, after an hour of waiting Jennie got jisoo's text saying that she's now here, and with that jennie rush to chaeyoung to tell her to get jisoo and make her get ready.

Jisoo's Pov

" Oh hi chaeyoung and Lisa, what are you guys doing here, are you also in a date right now " jisoo ask happily, and the two didn't give reply to jisoo, instead they drag jisoo towards a room and when they are in the room, jisoo spoke and ask them.

" Wait why did you drag me here , jennie's waiting for me, you know guys if this kind of a joke stop, your ruining my date with my love" jisoo said to both women.

" Easy there rabbit, jennie knows what we're doing so you have to chill and wear that dress for us" chaeyoung said

" Huh, what are you talking about, stop joking and tell me whose wedding dress is that " jisoo ask them.

" Arghhh your really slow if your not just  my friend I will kick your ass, and fyi that's your wedding dress, you and jennie will get married now so don't ask questions and wear that " Lisa said after getting impatient, after hearing that Jisoo got speechless
" uhuh, now stop being shocked and wear that before jennie will change her mind " Lisa said  before helping jisoo to wear her wedding dress.

—————

After Jisoo's preparation, Jennie and her are now standing and happily showing their rings Infront of their friends and family.

" Woahhhh I'm now married to the most beautiful actress" Jennie shouts which earn a laugh from the people.

" You still owe me a explanation I will not let you sleep tonight without you telling me all the details that you did for our wedding" jisoo whisper to her now wife, after hearing that jennie just smile and nod to her wife.

After the ceremony jisoo and jennie are now busily dancing at the center, while they are dancing jennie's mother interrupt them " Jen my best friend son is here and she wants to congratulate both of you, can you two say hi to him " jennie's mother ask them.

" Arghhh mom later, can't you see that were both busy dancing " jennie whined and continue to dance but jennie got pinch by jisoo " stop let's continue dancing after saying hi to your mom's friend son hmm " jisoo said before kissing jennie and after that jennie just nod.

They are following jennie's mom while jennie was being lovey dovey to her jisoo, and after a few walks they are now both Infront of jennie's mom bestfriend
" Oh congratulations to both of you " the woman said and both of them said their thank you's " oh let me introduce you to my son " the woman said before calling he's son who's talking with the gentleman over the bar and when the man was walking towards them both jisoo and jennie got shocked and when the man was In front she congratulate them " congratulations to both of you, hope you're marriage will last long " the man said while smirking ,which got jisoo angry " oh thank you taehyung, don't worry as long as there is no a homewrecker we will not separate, right love " jisoo ask to jennie before kissing her, after a few minutes of waiting for an answer,  jennie just nod and excuse themselves, after that encounter jisoo walk faster and Jennie followed her.

" Love love, stop where are you going " Jennie ask while panting nonstop.

" Are you kidding jennie, why did you invite that asshole " jisoo said angrily.

" Love I swear I didn't know that jerk was my mom's bestfriend son"

" A jerk who sleep with you "

" Love sorry I swear I didn't know if I have known, I will not invite her mom please believe me love, beside mom's the one who invited her friend so please don't get mad at me hmm" Jennie pleadingly ask for forgiveness, but jisoo ignore her, instead she tell her that she want to go home.

" you can go back inside " jisoo said before continue walking but jennie followed her again and hold her hand and guide her towards her car and now they are now in the car " why didn't you go back inside, your friends and your family are there " jisoo ask her " but my wife is not there so why should I " Jennie said before driving.

After an hour of driving in silence both of them are now in jisoo's condo building, and when they got in jisoo's condo , jisoo immediately strip her gown and walks towards the bathroom to take a shower, and after an hour jisoo is done showering
" go take a shower" jisoo said coldly to Jennie and jennie just obeyed jisoo and happily get in the shower, thinking that they will have their making love tonight but after showering when she got to jisoo's bed she saw that jisoo's was sleeping peacefully, which make her disappoint , but because she don't want to wake up jisoo she just go to the kitchen and get some drink, after jennie is now gone , jisoo sigh and cry. Now Jennie is in the leaving room drinking some whiskey and after drinking all the whiskey on the bottle Jennie is now totally knock down on the couch.

—————

Jennie woke up when she heard a loud bang coming in their kitchen, she hurriedly stand and walk towards the kitchen and when she's in the kitchen she saw that jisoo was on the floor so she immediately go to her wife.

"Love are you okay, what happen are you hungry, sorry I didn't wake up early, what do you want I can cook it for you " Jennie ask jisoo while helping her to stand, after guiding jisoo in the chair she was about to cook when suddenly she heard sniffing and when she turn around she saw that jisoo was crying so she walk to jisoo.

" Hey love tell me where does it hurt " Jennie ask her wife.

" I'm sorry love I messed up yesterday, I didn't want that to happen, I didn't want to ruin our wedding day, it's just I can't control my emotion when I see that jerk, I'm sorry " jisoo said while sobbing nonstop.

" Shhh shhh, it's okay hmm we have all the time now, if you want we can celebrate everyday " Jennie said while giving kisses on jisoo's head......After their moment in the kitchen both of them are now happily laying on the couch cuddling  while watching their favorite series.

-😎