Chapter-5

I walked into the house while Hadi followed me. A maid came up to me, greeting us, and I nodded in return. I sighed as I placed my carry bag on the couch and sat down. "Leena, I thought you were over it. Isn't that what the vacation was for?" Hadi asked, and I sighed, placing my hands under my chin. "I thought so, Hadi. I thought so. For a moment, I forgot everything, but it all came back to me like a nightmare. It's the darkness that constantly follows me. I might sit under the light for some time, but it doesn't erase the darkness from my life." I whispered, and he sighed. "End this topic. Go get ready; we have uni tomorrow." I said, and he nodded. "Where are the others?" I asked the maid. "Sir has gone for a meeting, and Young Master is sleeping in his room," she said, and I hummed, walking up to my room.

I took off my hijab, running my hands through my short hair. I looked at myself in the mirror. I wonder where Mr. Park is right now. I bit my lower lip while walking towards my bag. I took out my laptop and sat on the bed, typing on my laptop. I tracked his location. That poor man doesn't know that I attached a chip to his suit. Oh god, I love this cat and mouse game that we are playing. I laughed while pushing my hair back. He is always around me, following me like a dog.

Now I need to collect evidence against him. Oh god, Park Jimin. I can't wait to see your next move. I can't wait to crush your ego and watch your downfall.

I changed my clothes and walked out of the room to see Hadi walking around with Afan in his arms. "Aww, my baby. Did you just wake up?" I walked up to him, and he buried his head in Hadi's neck, making Hadi laugh. "He is angry at you." Hadi chuckled, and I furrowed my eyebrows. "And why is that?" I asked while I caressed Afan's hair.

"Because the first thing he wanted you to do was to come into his room and give him a big surprise." Hadi said, making me laugh. "Come here, Afan. Don't go to this Hadi traitor. He didn't buy a gift for you." I said, and Afan jumped into my arms, making me laugh and Hadi glare at me. I placed Afan on the couch while I bickered with Hadi. "What's going on here?" I heard a deep voice. I looked back and ran into his arms. "Bhai." I whispered, and he chuckled. "You were gone just for two weeks; you dramatic girl." He said, making Hadi chuckle. "You know how much I miss you both. I have only you two now." I said, and he smiled, patting my head. "I know, my beloved sister. I know very well." He said, and we walked into the dining room, talking about random things.

_________________

"Hadi, we are late! Come on!" I yelled while I ran outside. He followed me, and we got in the car while I drove.

"I hate college so much," I whined, and he hummed while looking in the rearview mirror, fixing his hair.

"But you need to accompany me because I go there to see Eira every day," he said, making me chuckle.

"Just because of you," I muttered, and he looked at me.

"Just because," he imitated me. "Just because!" he exclaimed, making me laugh.

"Stop, you idiot! Your pronunciation sucks," I said, and we laughed together.

"I found no friend group like ours. You, me, Arzin, Ilham... We hate college, but we still go to college just to accompany our friends," he said, and I chuckled.

"Of course! Isn't that what we are supposed to do? We are family, Hadi. Isn't that how we are supposed to support each other, and I know we will," I spoke, my eyes fixed on the road.

"I trust you all with my life. I know you guys will never break it," I glanced at him, and he smiled.

"I wonder sometimes what if we didn't have each other. Life would have been so boring. We make each other special. I am because you guys are here. You guys fill my life with colors," I whispered, and he smiled.