Chapter 12 - Temper

Thank you for reading 🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Let's get in to the story😍🥰

-----------------------------------------------------------

Wai- "You are a business rival to me. You wanted to destroy me so you saw he is mine and how crazy I am over him. So you manipulated him and made him fall for you. You didn't love him. It's all play for you, right?" 

Prae- "Is it true, Pat? You didn't love, my son? You did it all for a rival thing?" She got scared now thinking of his son's life. Pran shook his head at Prae saying it's not true. He himself knows, feelings between him and Pat are mutual. 

 Pat turned towards Wai still holding Pran in his arms. 

Pat - "I never considered you as a rival or a competition to me. I didn't even acknowledge you. I know you consider me as a rival but not me because the person I am going to consider as my rival should be the same level as me Or has a higher level than me. Everyone already knows, here I am number one. Whatever you do, you're never gonna surpass me." He said, making Wai clench his fist in anger. Pat turned towards Prae, stride towards her and stood in front of her while holding her hands in his. 

Pat- "Mom, I love Pran because of my feelings for him. When I first met him, I was completely drawn to him. It's like love at first sight. I think we are fated. Even though he was engaged to someone, he came to my company for his project work and opened his heart for me. We don't have a particular moment or particular time for us to fall in love. We are just drawn to each other until we accept our feelings for each other. I never once think of What was Mr. Shinawatra assumes because as I said, I never consider him as my rival or I never compete against him. I can't tell why but I can assure you that Pran is the best thing that happened in my life. He is my treasure that I want to cherish until I grow old with him. He deserves the whole world and Am ready to give that. He deserves only happiness. Trust me, mom, I love your son." His voice is so soft and filled with sincerity. Prae squeezed his hand while nodding. Tears can be visible in her eyes. She can't believe how much Pat loves her son. Yesterday, she asked Pat to call her Mom. It's really the best decision. She saw, behind the shoulder of Pat, there, her son smiling and looking fondly at his boyfriend. 

Mek patted Pat's shoulder and thought they took the best decision to choose Pat over Wai because they can clearly see love in Pat's eyes and obsession in Wai's words. 

Pat - "Baby?" He called Pran with a love filled voice. Pran stride towards him, Pat intervened with their fingers. 

Both stood in front of Prae and Mek. 

Pat - "Thank you for giving him to me. I owe you my whole life to you guys. After seeing him, I believe I was born for him. He is my love life." Prae and Mek looked at each other with a smile. No doubt, Pat and Pran looked made for each other. 

Their emotional interaction disturbed by historical laughter by Wai. 

Wai- "Ohh.. Emotional drama shit. Now listen to me. I saw Pran first and I fell in love first. I approached first and even got engaged with him. Now if you guys wanted to take him away from me, it's in your dreams only. He should be mine. If I can't make him mine, he can't become anyone's. I will kill him." It makes everyone gasp at his words while Pat clenched his fist. Wai turned towards Pran, 

Wai- "You are such a whore. After engaging with me, you spread your legs for someone. Such a slut. You need punishme- " Wai fell back when he received a strong punch on his face from Pat. Pran was stunned at Wai's absurd words towards him.