Training

Madison's POV

I stared at the pavement as I got nearer to home. I'd found out the name of the boy who had shoved and taunted me this morning was the so called Ryan Matthews. He seemed easy enough(as a target), but you know what they say, "Never judge a book by it's cover and what it looks like". He was in all my classes, and he always glared at me his eyes showing a clear indication that he would make me pay for later. I shook my head and smirked. Of course, there would be no way he would do anything to me.

I walked to the basement, and unlocked a code that led me to my special training area. Every agent had a tutor that would be chosen specifically to improve our, strength, stamina, agility, and speed. My one was one of the best tutors, though i have only beat him various times.

There was a beep as i placed my hand to the scanning where it would scan your handprint and eye. The door slid open and I strided in to see my tutor leaning on the wall.

"What has kept you so long?" he grumbled, getting off the wall.

"Well, you do know, I have to walk back from school." I replied.

"Why can't you just run then? It's only a 10-minute walk here and back" he said. 

I sighed, "I promise I'll come earlier next time, but can we just get on with the training?"

He gave a brief nod and positioned himself into a fighting stance. I copied him and we both stood frozen waiting for each other to make the first move. Since i didn't feel like waiting today, I attacked him first by trying a quick punch towards him. He predicted it and dodged my arm. And while doing that, he also tried to grab my wrist, I escaped before he could do so and turned towards him. This time, he tried to punch me, to which I responded with, by grabbing his arm and flipping me onto his back. Using his quick reflexes, he flipped in the air landing neatly on his feet. In a desperate attempt, I tried to kick between his middle and unfortunately for him, it aimed true. I saw him collapse onto the ground groaning. I grinned. He looked up at me, a few tears glistening in his eyes. He slowly got up wincing all the while clutching his 'part'. I giggled at seeing how his face was contorted in pain.

"I see you're becoming faster" he said, "but it's not good enough" he finished grabbing my shoulder and pushing me to the ground while his other hand pushed my torso down. There was a smack as me cheek came in contact to the ground and I grimaced at the sharp sensation traveling through my cheek. My shoulder felt as if somebody was trying to pull it off, but he was just pulling it. My tutor dropped my arm and offered a hand. I grabbed it and got up grimacing at the slight pain in my shoulder.

"Rule number one, just because your enemy has gone down doesn't mean he/she can't do anything afterwards. But you are getting quicker at your reflexes which is pleasing. Next time, never kick HERE" he indicated towards his tender part with a raised eyebrow. I urged myself to swallow my laugh which was threatening to spill.

"Is there something wrong?" he asked looking at my face which I was trying to maintain a straight composed appearance.

I shook my head innocently and gave him a  tiny smile. He narrowed his eyes and peered at me, with an amusing thin grin.

"Well then, how about..." he paused, thinking thoughtfully creating suspension, "you can do 150 pushups, 100 situps, 50 star jumps and 20 laps around the area?" he suggested smirking.

I moaned and got to the floor.

"1, 2, 3, 4..." he drawled, i could sense him smiling triumphantly at me.

I rolled my eyes and kept going.

"8, 9, ...Oh, i forgot...after you do that, go make me a coffee" he added.

I sighed, glaring at the ground blaming it for my unfortunate bad luck.

Tutor's (Jack's) POV

I found it amusing to see her doing a big amount of work, because even boys couldn't do that much, and i usually don't train girls to do extensive training. I bet if the other boys were doing this, they would start complaining, and the ones who did do it, started sweating and panting on their 15th pushup.

Looking at Madison train without breaking sweat was impressive, but what made me more proud was how she didn't argue or whine about how much work she has to do when normal teenage girls would worry about their clothing, hairstyles, lipglosses, hot guys...etc. Except here was a girl doing unusual things girls wouldn't be doing.

"Just saying" i started, "next time it will be shooting practice"

I stared at her as she pushed herself up, her ears twitching as i said that. Right now, since she had finished her 150th push up long ago, started righting herself into a sit up position.

Mentally inside of me, i was dreaming of having a wife that was as determined as her. I was so proud of Madison, my heart was literally bursting with happiness. Every father would love her like a son they never had. At that, i frowned and remembered that her father died in the bombing. I shook my head slightly. If only she had someone else...

-------------------------

A/N:

Tell me if you wish for something to happen earlier, because i have something planned that is so exciting that i dream of, in a few, like 6 chapters away...hope you like it...REMEMBER to:

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

THANKS GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!