Chapter 44

Sofia's pov

Im staring at  an old man, gray and beard, and in  a white suit that fits his bony body well. However, he's starring back at me oddly. He gives me  a large smile as he signals me to enter  with his hand. I walk closer as I stare into his eyes and this man looks oddly familiar, he was standing behind  a large table and on the table was  a huge buffet of food and I'm ravished. He slides his chair and takes  a sit, "you can sit too.." he says something finally and his voice sounds just like an old man.

I take  a sit too and continue to stare at his face, I wanna ask him to many questions but I'm so scared. This man looks very old but in his eyes I can tell that he's  a very dangerous or evil man. He continues to smile at me and I just can't take it, "who are you?" I ask and he laughs and replies, "oh that's not important have some food first.." as he begins to eat and I fold my hands and ask again, "who are you?" He puts down his food angrily and says, "fine you wanna know now before eating, I'm Robert.." suddenly everything flashed before my eyes. All that happened the night my parents were killed and the man who shot them was sitting right in front of me.

"Does that ring  a bell.." he states as he smiles and I say, "yesss it does, you killed my parents." He smirks and mutters, "yess. I had to kill them darling and I'm sure you know why by now.." my eyes get so heavy and I can feel the tears form as I stare at the man that murdered two innocent people and for an ornament that doesn't exist.

I shake my head as I ask, "why did you kill them?" Tears rolling down my eyes, "the ornament was the reason and now I've realized that it doesn't even exist." He states emotionless and I breath in and out heavily as I continue to stare into this demons eyes. "Your parents were not innocent Sofia, they worked with us and they helped grow this industry. They lied to you about everything and they made it look as though they were simple workers, they thought they could keep you  a secret from this world and raise an innocent child." He says as he eats his food and i cry hearing everything he's saying.

"I know my mom and dad worked here but they wanted to leave this filthy place, they wanted to change and that was why you killed them." I'm saying as I wipe my tears and he stares at me angrily then stands up. Shit he's going to kill me now, he slowly walks over to me as he says, "no Sofia, I didn't kill them because of that. I didn't kill them because if an ornament too....." he's standing behind me and he grasps my shoulders with both his hands and continues to speak, "do you wanna know why I killed them?" I nod my head shakily and he immediately replies as he turns my chair, "I killed them because they were  a threat to my plan, they would have exposed me to the boss.." I'm shocked as to how this old man turned my chair but not as much as what he's telling me now.

He's  a few inches away from me, bend over and starring into my eyes, I can literally feel his breath on my face and I must say his breath is not bad. "What plans were those?" I confidently ask but deep inside I'm so scared, he smiles and replies, "I know Tony has gotten attached to you..." what is he saying? I'm trying to understand but I can't, "Tony is falling in love with you and that is not part of my plans, you Sofia are ruining my plans. You coming into the picture is gonna destroy everything I've worked hard for and so like your parents, you have to die...." Once I hear the word die my heart begins to pump so fast, my nerves and breath thickens.

"What the fuck, what are your fucking plans?" I ask quite loudly, I'm literally so angry now because this man has not told me anything and he's threatening my life now, he stands up and says, "simple to be the sole heir of the Costello.." but he is not  a Costello, shit I get it now. "I'm gonna be the owner of everything..." he smiles as he says and I shake my head disagreeing, "no no Tony is the only heir to all this and Tony is  a Costello but you're not..." he immediately says cutting me, "Sofia I have Tony under control, it's like he works for me because if he doesn't then he's going to die just like his father. Yess Sofia I killed his father just like I killed your parents and I killed your parents because they knew that I was planning to kill Tony's father...."