Chapter 8

Chishiya's pov

"let's stop. I'm tired." I said. He obviously stopped as soon as I said it. We were fucking like, almost the whole day. He wore his brief as he lie down beside me. He looked at me as he hugged me. "clingy much?" I said, teasingly. "hmm," he hummed as a reply. I hugged him back as he suddenly spoke. "should I give you a nickname?" he asked. He was staring at the ceiling.

He's so random. He'll give me a nickname? "sure, if you want to." I replied as I looked at him. "Shiya." he said. His voice was so soft. I blushed at the time he said it. "that's cute." I said as I smiled. "let's go now? Should we? It's still too much early for us to sleep." I added. He nodded as he sat up.

We both went to bathroom and washed ourself. We kissed, laugh, etc. Once that we finished taking a bath, we went out of the bathroom to get some clothes.          "Shiya, can I borrow this?" he asked, holding one of my black sweater. "Sure." I said. He smiled as he wipe some of his wet body parts and then he wore it. "thank you." he said. Weird that he's being nice. "for what? For the sweater? It's nothing-" I was cut off by him when he suddenly grabbed my hips as he kissed me.

We stayed there kissing for like a minute and 30 seconds before he broke the kiss. "You're welcome." I said, softly. I looked down because I don't want him to see me blushing hard. "why are you looking down?" he asked. He chuckled as soon as I lift my face up. "stop, let's go now." I said as I smiled. He held my hands before we left the room.

I went with him in the rooftop for him to kill some people that he was ordered to kill. It's like romantic stories, like it's so stupid for me to feel spark whenever I'm with him. I still can't get his trust though. I know that there is still part of him think i'm gonna do something bad or something worse.

It's been an hours passed and he just finished doing his work. "let's go?" I asked, as I made a small smile on my face. "Yeah, sure." he agreed as he walked towards me and suddenly he held my hand. I didn't mind it at all. We continued walking downstairs and there's just half an hour before we play.

We went to his room and took a bath together. It's fun hanging out with him and I love his attention. I followed him in the game as we cleared it together. He was being so clingy after the game but we both decided not to do anything. We just cuddled but we didn't have sex.

"is it fine for you if we don't have sex tonight?" I asked. He smiled at me as he nodded. "of course." he said. We held each other hands and partyied together.

"let's get some fresh air should we?" Niragi asked. He didn't let go of my hands, even me though. "Yes." I replied. We walked out of the party place and when we are finally in some quiet place, and then he suddenly spoke. "I love this. I love this feeling." Niragi stated while staring at the ground watching his steps. "me too." I admitted. He turned to me with a smile on his face.

"thank you." Niragi thanked me for? "for what?" I asked in confusion. "nothing." he said with a bug smile on his face. I blushed a little and then he lift up my hands as he kissed them. "wait–" I said. I was blushing hard that time and I couldn't even control myself.

We continues walking after that. We talked about nonsense stuff into some deep conversation. When we were already out of topics we both decided to go to our rooms. I realized we didn't let go of each other's hands. It's so romantic. This was the first time I felt this.

A few days after

After that day we always hang out and do things that we liked. He would always come to my room to wake me up at exactly 5:30 am for us to cuddle, He would always make my hair looks good and also it doesn't look so greasy now. I don't know what's this feeling is.