2. By Chance

THE
GIRL
WHOM
SHE
CAUGHT
HUGGING
KIM
HARAM
?

That day, Sua stopped by Haram's class to see her crush, but then saw Haram crying in Suhyeon arms while this girl hugging and patting depressed one's shoulder.

She didn't know what was going on, those two looked like a couple hugging to comfort each other after going through a storm. At that time, there were two people in tears.

And now they live in the same house.

Sua is shocked.

However, Sua still had to show that she was fine. If Haram knew that she liked her, they couldn't even be friends. Furthermore, "how can someone like Suhyeon compare to someone as amazing as me?" Sua thinks

Haram was so absorbed in talking to Suhyeon that she forgot about Sua, who was feeling blue across the street. After a while, she said goodbye to Haram and Suhyeon then turned around.

*SMASH*

Suddenly, the door opened, hit Sua in the face. It hurts.

"Is that sua?"

It's Haruna

"Sorry, come in."

Sua rubbed her red nose while glancing at Haruna and entering the house.

She looked around and saw that her younger sister's house was much smaller and a little less comfortable. But that's okay. Sua is a kind person, so she won't be rude. However, she was pampered from a young age into adulthood anyway, so she still can't do some housework by herself.

Because Sua knew about Haruna's family situation in advance, she had to do more housework to help this little sister. Thinking about it is tiring, but if she learns for a few days, then she'll be able to do it.

In the house across the street, Haram and Suhyeon are talking to each other

"It's really tiring. We had an appointment, and now the 2 of us were late. I don't know when they can come" - said Haram, whose face was clearly annoyed - "But Suhyeon, why did you insist against 3 people just to choose this place for our vacation?"

"It's because that girl..."

"That SuPer-AdOrAble Haruna you have been talking about for months, right?" - Haram parodying Suhyeon's voice

"Yes. Your big sister is feeling down now 'cause I don't know what relationship she has with Moon Sua" - Suhyeon said sadly

Suhyeon first met Haruna a few months ago, when the younger working as a waitress at a cafe. That day, she accidentally slipped and spilled water on Haruna's shirt. This girl not only didn't insult but also helped Suhyeon clean up the mess while constantly saying "Did you hurt anywhere?". Since then, the image of a cute and gentle girl has been deeply rooted in this blue-haired girl's mind

Spend so many days on searching for crush's address, and seeing Haruna in the same house with the one whom Suhyeon has a grudge against, it's really bad luck for her. Haram was a little bit calmer, so she didn't tease her. But if the other two saw Suhyeon in this state, they'd probably laugh at her.

At Haruna's house, Sua is showering after helping Haruna clean up some cobwebs this kid's age in the corners. Looked outside, she saw a figure pass by the bathroom door, perhaps it was Haruna.

BUT SHE WENT SHOPPING 5 MINUTES AGO?