For God's sake !!!

" They both went to their hall.....while going infront of the class entrance.....he saw his friends so he started talking.....and his gaze fell on......Y/n......"

" Y/n was taking with her friend and it was Danielle !!!.....they both were besties !!.... OMG....While she was talking she turned around and saw Hyunjin....."

" Since , Hyunjin was already looking at her he started to stare more into her eyes.....while he was just pretending to be talking with his friends....she felt her heart racing upon his gaze...so she immediately looked down...."

" Is Smthng wrong Y/n ? " Asked Danielle

" N-Nothing....just...s-saw....Nvm...let's go..."

" Ok ? , Y/n do u wanna hangout with me this evening ? "

" Yep ! , Sure....ofc , I'd love to !!! "

" Ok !!! "

" Then they both went to class.....as the exam was abt to start.."

" Y/n sat down on her place and looked around she saw her another friend named Sri she was her bestie....she started talking with eyes so the teacher wouldn't notice....until...... Hyunjin and Felix was in the same hall and was nearby....like After Lix a gurl then Hyunjin ....but unfortunately the gurl was absent so Hyunjin switched his place near Lix....as it was..... infront it was.....Y/n "

" Y/n turned around to speak and caught him speaking with his friend....he immediately looked up and stared at her...she ofc looked down immediately....."

" He asked...."

" Wat ? " By raising the eyebrows....

" She didn't even reply as her heart started racing..."

" He chuckled upon it and continued talking....."

" Whenever Y/n turned around to speak with her friend he will stare as much as he could and make her hella nervous...."

" She was concentrating on revising while he just looked while no one was noticing....."

" Psst ! He is lookin' at u bishh " said Sri..

" Wtf....Jinja ? Why would he ? " She asked her

" How the hell do u expect me to have the answer ? Huh ? "

" O-Oh....leave me I'll just... N-Nothing...Nvm..."

" Ooooo.... someones in ? "

" Stfu....bish....I don't have anything for him.....maybe ? "

" Okokok ...u carry on bruh "

" Whatever "

" Then the teacher started giving papers and all started writing"

" Then while writing she noticed Hyunjin communicating with Felix....but she pretended not to be looking at him again..."

" Then his paper got stuck under her chair and she noticed it "

" U-Uhmm....h-here...." She said while giving it back

" Thank u....." He said in a way that will make ur heart beat even more rapid.....

" She didn't reply as she started to write......"

" Few hours passed.....then the teacher collected the papers , and went....."

" Classroom was loud as hell !!! , While she and her friend Shafz was Just talking....."

" As then the gurl was absent so he switched his place near his friends and came beside her.....she was just......Omg ! WTF !!! "