three.

Camila felt so relaxed as she opened her eyes on Saturday morning. She knew she didn't have any homework, any classes to worry about. She was just about to close her eyes and fall back asleep when she remembered what she did have to do today.

She grabbed her phone and checked the time, seeing it was only a bit after ten. That was plenty of time for her to get ready if she hurried.

She climbed out of bed and immediately began looking for her pants so she could go down the hall and shower.

It didn't matter what pants she wore to sleep—sweatpants, shorts, she somehow always managed to kick them off in her sleep.

After wrangling with the sheets, her pants finally fell out of the pile and onto the floor. She put them on and grabbed her towel and bag of toiletries.

She quickly ran down to the showers, relieved to find that all of the stalls were empty. She washed off, scrubbing everywhere, before shaving her legs.

She'd been wearing jeans and shorts for the past couple of weeks, but as she mentally planned her outfit, she decided she wanted to be more daring, since there were no classes today.

She dried off and put her pajamas back on for the trek back to her room. Once in her bedroom, she found Karla's black skater skirt in a drawer as well as one of her own band t-shirts.

She usually slept in this shirt, but since she was going to watch Shawn rehearse, she figured it would be cool to show off her own music taste.

She got dressed, finishing the look with her plain canvas shoes and denim jacket that still had the pin Shawn gave her. She left her hair down and brushed out before taking a few nervous breaths.

She stepped out into the living room and looked over at Paige. She hadn't even noticed her on her way to and from the shower, but she was still there, still in her pajamas, her collage spread out over the floor, a tiny bottle of glue in her hand.

"Have you been there all night?"

"No, I just got up early this morning." She said, looking up from her work and smiling. "You look cute!"

"It's not too much is it?" Camila asked nervously, slowly turning and looking down at the way Karla's skirt swished around her legs. "I couldn't really tell—I wish we had a full-length mirror."

"No, it's cute! Seeing someone today?"

"Sort of. I'm gonna go watch my friend's band perform for the showcase thing."

She still felt weird about telling Karla that she might like Shawn, but she was sort of dying to tell someone. She'd always had Karla—a built-in best friend she could tell every secret to, so now it felt impossible for her to keep anything to herself.

"Sounds cool. Have fun." Paige went back to her collage.

"Thanks. Good luck with your collage."

As she walked towards the dining hall, she decided to bring him something when she got her coffee. That could be both a friend thing, or something more. She checked the time on her phone before she texted him, it was almost noon, plenty of time.

'Do you want a coffee?'

She smiled at his reply.

'yes please!!'

'and a muffin?'

She laughed out loud when he included the little pleading pouting face emoji.

She went to the dining hall and made her own coffee before getting one for Shawn. She remembered the way he made his from that first morning they had breakfast together—adding just vanilla creamer and no sugar. She put some extra sugar packs in her pockets just in case.