When you have your first kiss

Snake: You and Snake are sitting on the couch watching a romance movie when a couple are about to kiss. The couple in the movie kiss and all of a sudden you feel something touching your lap. It's Snakes tail, slowly rubbing your lap. You blush tense trying not to make eye contact with him. A couple seconds later from the corner of your eye you see Snake staring at you looking you up and down with sly Snake eyes, you look away blushing even more until he moves closer to you. Now you and him are touching, you say to yourself in your head, "oh screw it what does he want from me" Snake blushes and turns flustered still rubbing his tail on your lap. Y/N, I think it's about time w...we k...k... he studders. You put your hand slowly on his tail, easy now snake. You say to him. W...we...k...kiss. he says all flustered and blush tense. You blush tense as well, yeah sure Snake, you say blushing mildly. You two lean over closer to eachother connecting your lips together slowly, you do this for about 1 minute and pull away slowly. Wow that was great my little guinue pig. He says to you. That was amazing Snake, you say to him. You two giggle and cuddle for the rest of the night.

Shark: You two are at a drive in watching a scary movie. On scene is too scary for you that you hug shark tightly. You start whimpering. "Babe are you ok?" He asks. Y...yeah Shark, I'm just scared of this movie you say shaking in fear. Shark puts both of his fins on your hands. Honey, I think it's about time we had our first kiss, he says. You want to Kiss me? You ask blushing. Yeah, he says blushing coving his eyes with his fins while blushing. You giggle and put your hand on his cheek making his fins go down revealing his face again. You lean closer and kiss him, you leans forward kissing you back. You rub your hands on his cheeks while he rubbing his fins on your shoulders slowly. You and him do this for about 30 seconds. And pull eachother away slowly. Wanna go to a carnival instead? He asks you. Yeah, you say. So you and him leave the drive in to spend the rest of the night at a carvival.