"The abyss"

I solemnly swear that my intentions are not good.

  November 10, 1988

  11:30 p.m.

  Harry Potter, 8 years old, was walking quietly through the forest, this would be normal considering that at his age the curiosity to know the world was great, but this became strange when one realized that it was half of the night, also, if you got closer, you could see a big bruise on Harry's eye, also a considerable amount of blood on his face, plus you could see that he was limping slightly, how did he get there?  Well it was an interesting story

  One of the first memories that Harry had was being beaten by his uncle, for something that surely was not his fault, after that, hundreds and hundreds of similar memories followed, and he was not more than four years old, when he turned them, something changed, he was still being beaten, but now he had to make food for his relatives, in addition to housework and taking care that nothing bad happened to his stupid cousin.

  This was like this for two years, since now he had to go to school, and now, in addition to doing housework, cooking for his relatives, he also had to get bad grades because otherwise he would be punished by his uncles in a very bad way. Severe, she learned that the hard way when she was beaten by her uncle.  But none of that compared when strange events happened around him, once his teacher's hair color changed and his uncles' reaction caused him great curiosity, but also a lot of pain because of his uncle's beatings.

  But that changed when he was in the middle of his six years, he was being chased by Dudley, when at any moment he was on top of the roof, this made Harry convinced that something strange was happening with him, after the punishment of his Uncle started to investigate.

  He waited a few days until the events were repeated, once again Dudley and his "friends" chased him with the intention of hitting him, but Harry got away once again although he was punished again.  Although Harry no longer cared, he had already analyzed the feeling of "vanishing" (that's what the boy had called it) after school and after finishing his homework he headed towards an abandoned house so he could replicate it, I try and try , until he succeeded to Harry's great satisfaction.

  But that feeling was quickly erased when he was a little over six years old, people had a limit when it came to putting up with things, but his uncle jumped it by far when she insulted Harry's parents.  He didn't know him, but something inside him got very angry when he heard the words, this completely destroyed the little affection that Harry had taken for them, now he just wanted something to happen to them, maybe he was exaggerating, or maybe there was something wrong. bad inside that was leading him down that path, many possibilities, but none of them really mattered to him.

  He knew he had abilities, so he tried to see very well what they were to see what he could do, it was then that, to the boy's surprise, he realized that he could move things with his hand with a kind of power, almost as if he were a character from his favorite movies, something that moved him greatly.

  He pushed that ability to the limit at the same time that he was studying something that would be a fundamental part of his plan and when everything was ready, he executed it.

  December 31, 1987

  7:00 p.m.

  Harry was in the back seat of the car being teased by his cousin, his aunt was talking about some gossip from the neighbors and his uncle was just making small comments.

  At one point he began to regret it, he thought that perhaps his uncle had said it without meaning to, perhaps because of the anger of the moment he had spoken without thinking, perhaps...