•Afraid•

"Come on please. I promise you won't get caught. Please?" My friend Mia was begging me to help her get some drugs. This would be her first time doing drugs. The problem is that I'm on probation which means nothing to do with drugs and many other things.

She just kept begging and begging to the point that she got on her knees and folded her hands.

I couldn't just say no now.

"Fine. Fine. We'll go just give me your phone so I can call Derek." I said as she searched in her purse for her phone.

She finally found it and handed it to me.

I dialed Derek's number and waited. You see Derek is Georgia's boy toy. As in boy toy, she's using him for sex, alcohol, and mostly drugs.

"Hello?" He picked up after the fourth ring.

"Fucker you still selling" I asked him and he said yes.

"How much you want?" He asked.

"Same old amount." I said and he said he'll be over in a few minutes to give it me and to get the money ready.

I heard a knock at the door and ran downstairs with about $150 in my hand and opened my door.

I handed Derek the money and he handed me the weed.

"Thanks man." I said closing the door. "Come on Mia."

After 3 hours of smoking and taking pictures, we heard a knock on the door.

I walked down the stairs and opened it.

SHIT!

It's the cops.

"Alex you're under arrest for the possession of drugs while on probation." They said and I sprinted to the back door. Before they opened it they caught me and pushed me to the ground.