•How•

I walked into the courtroom waiting for my name to be called. I was still in handcuffs and being pushed into the seat. Sucked.

"ALEXANDREA MARIE TOMLINSON!" I heard my name being called and sat up.

"Here...NOW!" The judge yelled and I got up with the help of the arseholes, known as police.

"Explain why you're here." The judge said and I noticed her looking at her paper as if she wanted to make me embarrassed by telling her.

"Oh you know. I was being so good by helping the homeless get to there cars and giving the old money. So they got so annoyed of my kind and mistaken behavior they brought me." I said and to my surprise everyone who was sitting was chuckling, except for the police and judge.

"What do you think judge...Buttah?" I read and started laughing. "Who'd you have to marry to get that name?"

"Quiet!" The judge yelled and started talking again. "How long is your brother on tour?"

"1 year and a half. Why?"

"You will spend the time of the tour under his eye. You will listen, obey, and respect him including his friends. Understand?"

"Um. No I will not go on tour with that fucking bastard."

"Then a year and a half in jail?"

"Fine I'll go on tour with that bastard."

"Take her back to the cell and her brother will pick her up."

"Ms. Tomlinson your brothers here. You are free to go. Call me if you need anything." Robin my favorite officer said and I walked out the doors to meet my brother with tears running down my eyes.

Nobody knows what he has done to me and nobody will.

"What's wrong with you bitch?" My brother asked and I just stayed silence.

Just then the whispered in my ear saying we're lucky we're in front of a jail.

We arrived to the car and that's when my whole life changed.