Daddyz Girl

Following Season 1 Episode 11 of Shameless. 

Kaylee

"Kaylee!" 

"In my room!" I yell back. I hear two sets of footsteps coming up the stairs, and my guess is it's Ian that came over with Lip. 

"What's up?" Ian smiles. I smirk to myself. 

"What are you up to?" Lip asks.

"Just folding laundry," I answer, gesturing to the pile of clean clothes on my bed. 

"Doing anything else this fine Friday afternoon?" Lip asks. 

"Nothing too exciting. Why?" I ask. 

"Do you want to come with us to visit our grandma?" Lip asks. 

"Why are you going to see your grandma?" I ask.

"Lip is very interested in which one of her sons is actually my dad," says Ian. I sigh. 

"Let me finish putting this laundry away," I say. 

"We're taking the bus this time," says Lip.

"Why don't we just take my car?" I ask. 

"I just feel bad because you've driven us around a lot this past week," says Lip.

"I barely drive that car, Lip. Plus, the gas tank isn't even to three-fourths a tank yet," I say. 

"Sure you don't mind?" Lip asks. 

"No. As long as we don't pull over because I only have my permit," I laugh.

"Knock on wood." Ian knocks on my dresser. 

"Alright, lets get going!" I chirp. The three of us head down the stairs into the living room.

"You guys want anything to drink for the road?" I ask.

"What do you all have?" Ian asks, following me to the kitchen. I open the fridge door and dramatically gesture to look inside. Ian and I both grab a can of Sprite, while Lip says he doesn't want anything to drink. 

I laugh as I watch Ian run to the passenger seat door. I unlock the car, and Ian and I get in up front, while Lip gets in the back. 

"Do you mind if we make a detour first?" Lip asks.

"Where to?" I ask.

"Karen's house. She hasn't been in school this past week," says Lip. 

"Uh...yeah, sure," I say. I can see Ian looking at me from the corner of my eye. 

It's only a ten minute drive to Karen's house. I pull into the driveway and put the car in park. 

"I'll try to be quick," says Lip. He gets out and I watch him walk up to the front door and knock. The door cracks open and Sheila is quick to let Lip inside. 

"You're jealous," says Ian. I furrow my eyebrows at him.

"I am not jealous," I say. 

"You can tell me if you have feelings for my brother, Kay. I won't blab it to him," says Ian. 

"I don't have feelings for your brother, Ian," I deny. 

"Alright, whatever you say," says Ian. 

"Just because Lip and I slept together four times doesn't mean I all of a sudden have feelings for him!" I shout. 

"Then why do you have such an annoyed look on your face if you supposedly don't care that Lip is at Karen Jackson's house?" Ian asks. The front door opens and Lip slips his boots back on.