Moving Hassles / Unnaturally Natural

YESSSS THIRD CHAPTER!

Let's do this!

ENJOY!

"Kusuo, gimme a hand moving some furniture! Wont take long with your powers!" His dad popped in his room.

Saiki and Y/n were sitting on the floor together and watching TV. Y/n had a lollipop on her mouth and a wrapped one lay next to Saiki.

'Move it yourself.' He retorted.

"Huh? I would, but I've got other things to carry." His dad turned around, spreading his arms and quickly catching Kurumi who had sprinted towards him. "See, like your mother! I've got my hands full carrying her around."

"You're so strong, honey!" She smiled at him.

'I repeat, move it yourself.' Saiki stated more firmly.

But he ended up helping them anyway with Y/n tagging along and deciding to narrate.

'Due to a marital spat, this couple has been sleeping in separate bedrooms, however that's all about to change thanks to the help of a craftsman-'

'I'm not a craftsman.' Saiki interrupted her.

He raised his hand slightly and the bed hovered eight feet off the ground with his telekinesis. 

"Whoa!" You really are amazing, Ku!" "Yeah, what would people without a psychic son do?" His parents gushed.

His dad flopped onto the hovering bed, bouncing on it for a couple seconds before being launched off by Saiki, landing on the ground harshly.

"Yikes... I WANNA DO IT!" Y/n shouted, crouching then leaping onto the bed, landing on all fours. She bounced around for a bit longer, grinning and laughing.

"Hey, how come she gets to stay on the bed?!" Kuniharu pouted, watching her.

Saiki let her bounce for an extra minute before raising his other hand to lift Y/n with his telekinesis. He softly lowered her to the ground, then let her fall an extra foot or so since he knew she'd be fine.

She shivered, smoothening the fur on her tail in a quick motion. "That feels super weird. But that was so much fun! Man, I love your powers!"

"And why does she get to be put down gently?! I got thrown!"

'Because I like her better.' Saiki replied bluntly.

"Aw, so sweet of you, Ku Ku~" Y/n smirked, reaching up to ruffle his hair. Before she could, he dodged, shooting her a glare.

'Some of you, like these idiots here, may be getting the wrong idea so let me clear a few things up.' Saiki began speaking to the readers.

'I'm not an idiot, but go ahead, bestie.' Y/n rolled her eyes.

He continued. 'If you think my powers are always convenient, you're wrong. Most of my abilities have limitations and drawbacks. For instance, some can only be used under a certain circumstance. So yeah, I'm not all powerful.'

"Hey, look at me! I'm the strongest man in the world!" Kuniharu bragged, standing under the floating bed and pretending to lift it with a finger.

Saiki let the bed drop on him. 'See? Lost my strength for a second.'

"Yeah right." Y/n chuckled, observing his dad.

"Well that's the last of it, I'm all done." Kuniharu wiped imaginary sweat off his forehead, a towel around his neck.