beautiful boy <3

neymar had just lost the world cup with his team, brazil. it was a sad time and you were tearing up watching the film of them on the plane to paris. it made you cry seeing neymar cry.

you noticed the time, and how you were about to land your flight in about 20 minutes. the world cup was yesterday, so you were hoping that neymar has calmed down yet. you love neymar, but he can get a little..angry sometimes.

it's been about 2 months since you've last seen neymar face to face. you've only been on facetime with him every single night. modeling and working for the nfl has taken a big toll on your life, and it's extremely hard to fit in time to see your family and friends. you and neymar aren't dating, but you both love eachother so much.

both being Brazilian and growing up in brazil, you both have similar relations and have similar interests. similar languages as well.

you closed your eyes and tried to picture the last time you and neymar cuddled, and davi climbed up inbetween to cuddle up too. you missed davi so much more than neymar, actually.

you looked out the window and saw the prettiest sunset, which made you let some tears out. only a few more minutes till you get to see your baby again.

that's until your phone starts ringing.

"hi?"
"i miss you so much, brilho do sol."
"i miss you too, meu amor. it's been so hard without you."
"trust me amor, i know. after world cup loss i just wanted to cry into you. i miss you more than the world. how much longer until landing?"
"10 minutos, meu favorito"
"davi misses you so much too. it's been hard for both of us."
"i know, meu amor. i know. i miss the both of you so much. so much."
"i have to go my love. mal posso esperar para te abraçar e te beijar de novo."
"eu amo você, ney. see you soon, meu favorito."
"eu te amo mais, brilho de sol."

you smiled at his response, and put your phone down. thinking of him made time somehow pass faster. you missed your boy.

                                        ——————-

time passes, and your already in your taxi to drive to neymar's place. you were so excited, it was concerning to the driver. you giggled at your phone seeing a text from ney.

NEYMAR🤍: quase aqui, raio de sol?

you quickly responded yes, and he told you he loved you, again. you were uncontrollably smiling, it was crazy.

when you finally got there, it took you about 5 more minutes to find the floor, the number, and the card to get in, the ladies at the front desk were being a hassle as well. guess you didn't look urgent enough, because they slowly took there time with everything they did.

you knocked on the door, and out came neymar, with his puffy eyes and soft expression. oh how you missed this.

his face drops out of plain happiness, and he smiled to upbring his mood again. you smile out of pure joy and happiness, and drop all of your bags and hop onto him. it's only been 2 months, but that long away from your lover can make you go insane.

"oh my god."

he smiled at you and kissed you directly on your lips, making me melt from his touch.

"eu te amo tanto."

you smiled and kissed him all over his face, and hugged him tight. he held you by your ass, and carried you into his room, along with your bags and suitcase in the other hand.

he set you down on the bed in the bedroom, on the side. he then put your bags down next to his stuff, and wiped his eyes.

"amor? what's wrong, sunshine?"

he looked at your, and his gaze softened. he let his shoulders rest, and he faced his chest towards you. you could see he was seconds away from breaking down. and you were right.

he ran into your arms, and the force made you sit back onto his pillows, his head in the crook of your neck, and his hands intertwined with yours.

"meu lindo rapaz,"

he smiled at your expression, but still let a few tears out.

"everything has just been so hard without you. i've missed you so much, like a part of me is missing whenever your not here. missing you took such a huge toll on me, i couldn't even sleep before the world cup. i needed you here, y/n,"

your expression softened. you felt terrible.

"i love you so much, sunshine. i wanted my girl back. my everything, my world, my heart, my...my gosh, i just needed you."

a few tears fell down your cheek, making you laugh at yourself for crying. neymar let tears out too, you both were crying in each-others arms.

"eu te amo muito, meu favorito. i've missed you so much. it's been like torture without you. my beautiful boy."

you both hugged eachother and sighed in each-others love.

"you wanna take a nap, love?"

"only if i get abraços?"

"sim." you said smiling, leaning into his chest as he wrapped his large arms around you.