missed you. pt.1

you reached into your purse, pulling out your phone. you saw that neys sister called you.

it's been a while since you've kept in touch with her. after you and neymar's nasty breakup, you decided to cut off all ties with everyone that talked to or was even related to neymar.

in your heart, you missed ney. you missed his kisses, smile, hugs, everything. but you knew he was no good for you. even if it stung a little bit, you kept pushing forward.

it's been close to a year since your breakup. but you're ready to talk, even if that means balling your heart out.

"olá?"
"oh, y/n..."

i guess you did miss a little bit of his family too.

"nós sentimos tanto a sua falta."
(we've missed you so much)
"i've missed you guys too. a lot. how are you meu querido?"
"i'm doing okay. things have been rough since you, you know, left."

you sighed and wiped the tears coming from your eyes.

"i-i...i'm sorry. rafa you have to understand why i-"
"i do. eu realmente faço. but, neymar. hes really lutando para lidar."
(i really do; struggling to cope)

you kind of go silent. you missed neymar, hearing this made your heart hurt.

"what?- i mean- what? i thought this is what he wanted.."
"deus, não. he can barely even speak to me anymore, he doesn't eat as much, he can't even move your stuff out of his house. y/n, he hasn't even told davi where you went. it's been a year and davi still doesn't know. um ano, querida."
( god, no; a year, darling.)

"oh my god. davi."

there was a comfortable silence between you both in the call. you knew what you had to do.

"ney has a psg game today. can you make it? 8:30. i know you're in the city."

you looked at your feet and then back up, taking a deep breath. the time was 7:09, and it takes you about 30 minutes to get yourself together.

"okay. i'll be there. thank you, linda."
(beautiful)

you hung up the phone and walked to your room to get ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7:34, you walked out of your hotel. you're wearing y/d/c (your desired clothing), and y/d/s (your desired shoes). you sprayed perfume, put on your rings and necklace, and the bracelet neymar got you before he cheated.

you got into your car and began driving, while contemplating everything that happened.

could he have left for a good reason? did he really love you as much as he said he did? was it all a lie? does he still want to be with you?

everything flooded through your mind, it make you sick to your stomach.

the night of finding the videos, the pictures, the paparazzi while you left, the sobbing, the calls, the messages. oh god, the fight.

~~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~

"DID YOU EVER EVEN LOVE ME NEYMAR? EVER?"

"IVE LOVED YOU EVERY SINCE IVE MET YOU Y/N! EVER SINCE IVE SEEN YOU! IVE LOVED YOU FOREVER AND EVER, ALWAYS! IVE NEVER LOVED ANYONE THE WAY I LOVE YOU!"

"THEN WHY! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY! WHAT DID I DO NEYMAR?!?"

"SHE CAME TO ME Y/N! I DIDNT MEAN TO KISS HER! I PUSHED HER AWAY! I-"

"FUCK THAT! FUCK YOU AND....AND FUCK EVERYTHING! IM NEVER COMING BACK HERE AGAIN."

you pick up your purse and try to walk out, until ney grabs your wrists.

"y/n. don't do this. please listen to me amore. i love you-"

"if you loved me, you wouldn't have done this."

~~~~~BACK~~~~~~~

you looked down at the wheel, and the red light you were at. maybe if you would've heard neymar out, things would've been different?

no. it's not your fault. he cheated. remember?

after some time, you arrived at the game, and met with rafa.

"meu deus, minha menina!"
(oh my goodness, my girl!)

"olá, rafa." you say smiling, leaning your head down in her chest. you missed her so much.

a long, sweet hug was embraced. you felt at ease. everything felt okay, for once in your life.

"he doesn't know you're here. let's go to your old spot. he'll definitely see you there."

you smiled, and held her hand as you walked upstairs to your original spot, where you would cheer for neymar.

once you reached the top, your heart dropped when you saw the most important person in your life, davi.

"mamãe?"
(mommy?)
"oi meu filho."
(oh, my baby boy.)
"MAMÃE!!!!!!"

davi ran up to you, in open arms and jumped up on you. you picked him up and spun him around, giving him kisses everywhere.

he sat on your lap as you watched neymar play, and he told you everything.

i guess neymar did miss you enough, enough for davi to notice.

after a lot of talking, you noticed davi fell asleep in your lap. but gosh, was neymar doing bad at his game.

you looked down at the arena before your eyes locked with neymar's. he shot up a heart to you and smiled, as you smiled back.