missed you. prt.2

2 hours later, with lots of anger issues and pushing and shoving, the game finally ended. you were dreading having to talk to neymar, but you knew you had to do it. ready or not.

you picked up your purse along with sleeping davi, and walked with rafa down the staircase to neymar's tunnel.

"nervous?"
"just a little bit. i guess it's cuz i haven't talk to him in so long."
"everything is going to be okay, querida. sorriso."
(darling; smile)
"i know, i know rafa."
"you don't miss him? even a small, little, itty bit?"

you looked back behind you, to see neymar walking out with paqueta, smiling and laughing. your heart dropped. it did hurt a lot to see him.

and you did miss him.

"it's okay y/n. i'm right here. relaxar."
(relax.)

you took a deep breathe as neymar took closer steps to you, finally seeing who you were. you noticed his expression eased, and his eyes filled with comfort. you felt at ease too.

davi started groaning in his sleep, so you wrapped your other arm around his and started playing with his hair. you knew that always gets him and neymar asleep quick.

"ola rafa. oi y/n."

you gave him a reassurance smile. but just as that, davi woke up.

"mamãe?"
"sim, bebê?"
(yes, baby?)
"can you please stay with me and papai night'?"

you looked over at rafa, who gave you a nudging thumbs up and a smile, and neymar moved closer to you.

"por favoreeee papai!!!" davi said, begging his dad.
(pleaseeeee; daddy!)

neymar smiled at you and agreed.

~~~~~~~

the car ride wasn't awkward at all, infact you felt happy to be in the same car as neymar. it felt like old times, before everything went to shit. ney didn't try anything either, which also made things okay.

once you guys got to the house, it was already 9 o'clock. davi was fast asleep in his car seat, and it took you long enough to bathe him and get him into bed.

you were walking upstairs with davi holding your hand, and you quickly got him into bed and put him to sleep.

"noite bebê. eu te amo."
(night baby. i love you)
"eu te amo mamãe!" he whispered as he rolled over to his side and fell asleep.
(i love you mommy!)

you walked down the stairs, noticing that rafa was gone, but she left you a text message on your phone.

RAFA💕: i know you guys need some alone time. fix things. i love you y/n.

you smiled at your phone, and knew what you really had to do.

you picked up your purse and brought it to the old movie room, where you, davi and neymar would makes forts and watch movies together.

you grabbed your favorite blanket and wrapped yourself in it, while walking to the tv, before you ran into someone.

"merda. i'm sorry y/n."
(shit)
"it's okay ney."

you reached down to grab the remote, and sat back down on the couch. neymar sat next you. there was comfortable silence, as you both watched cinderella together, your favorite movie.

neymar moved closer and closer to you, to the point where his arm was fully wrapped around you and making playful circles on your outer thigh.

you laid your head on neymar's chest, as he slowly ran his fingers up and down your back, scratching softly. these are the times you've missed the most.

there was a pause in the movie, you guessed the internet was messed up. netflix has sucked crap these days.

ney tugged at your arm and pulled you on top of him, where you were looking directly at him.

"sinto muito, raio de sol. você sabe disso?"
(i'm so sorry, sunshine. you know that?)

you looked down at his shirt, and back up at him again.

"bebê, you don't understand. i've loved you, forever. i've never stopped loving you. ever. and i will never ever stop. this girl, whoever she was, came to me at the party. i wouldn't never kissed her. i would've never kissed anything who isn't you, meu amor. i love you. as soon as she tried to kiss me i shoved her away and looked for you y/n. i understand you hate me. i get it, but o brilho do sol, i'll only ever, ever love you."

you smiled and wiped the tear rolling down his cheek, and the one rolling down yours.

"eu te amo mais que tudo, amor."
(i love you more than anything, love)

he smiled and pulled on your lower back, making your lips touch each-others.

"don't leave me, amore. i cant live without you."
"i'm not going anywhere."

you smiled as he wrapped his arms around you, and you laid your entire body on top of him, getting ready to sleep.