Yan Venti (requested)

This was actually requested by a mutual of mine on tt ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

‼️WARNING‼️

There will be mentions of kidnapping if you are uncomfortable or don't like it then please skip towards the end of the story<3

(I will be telling you when it's up dw)

You are a in second in command in the knights of favonius and one of Jeans most trusted members. You first arrived as a wandering traveler but within a few days you already gained her trust. Everyone in Mondstadt adored you, I mean who wouldn't? You was nice, care free, loyal, smart, you can outwit your enemies I mean who wouldn't want a friend like you? Your practically flawless. You caught the eye of many people in Mondstadt including a specific bard.

You and Venti both met in the Tavern where you asked for a drink, you don't really like the taste of alcohol sense it makes you feel  weird and it also taste bitter. So you ask Diluc for a different drink instead.

"Will (favorite drink) will do?" He asked as he cleaned a wine glass while you nodded happily. As you amd Diluc have small talk a certain someone opens the door.

"Heyyy Master Diluc! Mind if I take a seat?" He said as he then looked at you. "Oh! Well I suppose I don't really mind, here!" You patted the seat next to you as he flopped to the exact spot. "This bard.." Diluc says as he glares at Venti. "What do you want now?"
"Oh the usual please!~" he happily hummed as he turn to you. "Say, i never seen you before Whats you name?" He questioned as he slightly tilted his head off to the side.

"Well I go by Y/n, but sometimes people like to call me n/n!" You happily exclaimed as you beamed brightly.

The two of you got along easily, you would listen to Venti's song and Story's, go for a stroll at night, or drag him back to your place after he passes out from over drinking. Venti's feelings for you grew stronger then ever before. He loves you, he needs you, he wants you all to his self, but he can't have that can he? Oh poor little Venti consumed by jealousy as he watched you talk with Lumine.

You should know you only be seen with him no matter what, no one should even look at you talk to you or even breath the same air as you.

You are his beloved after all the best deserves the best.

Everything was so perfect, why did it had to take a dark turn all of a sudden? Traveler went to Liyue and hasn't respond to any of your letters and Diluc suddenly left Mondstadt.

What's going on?

Why are you running?

Someone chasing you but why?

Your running out breath,

He's catching up you know.

I t s a  d e a d  e n d.

"I didn't know archons could fall in love with an ordinary human like you, but you.. you made me rethink this n/n. You wont leave me right? You'll stay by my side forever and that's final right?" He softly chuckles as he gives you a eerily look. I wont allow that now would n/n?"