Chapter 6

3Rd person

Chase was in her room when her father walked in. "Hi papa, you need something?" She asked looking at the 7 foot tall pale red skinned demon that's leaning on her door frame.

"Not really just haven't seen you lately my little vampire."

Chase got up and went over to her father and hugged him. "I got some ideas for a new song."

Damon smiled showing his fangs, "let's go to the recording room and let's hear it."
Chase smiles as they teleport to the recording studio. Chase walks into the cube and puts the headphones on and stands in front of the microphone.  "Are you ready?"
Chase nods her head. "Let's start then"

"Hello, it's nice to meet you! Can you tell me where I am? I don't know how I got here but I, I think I'm starting to understand."

Damon smiles as chase holds on to the microphone.

"I don't belong among the angels, but baby that's just fine with me, the things I did up there were high school, but now I'm going for my degree!"

"Hey! Sorry but you just got In my way, I promise honey, I can feel your pain, and maybe I enjoy it just a little bit does that make me insane? Haven't been the same since I expired, doesn't mean I plan to retire, now I have the power to bathe you all of you in entertaining fire!"  Chase smiles after the last verse and gets a psycho glint in her eyes.

Damon smiles and claps, "well done my little vampire, get the rest of the song done and maybe you can sing it on stage."

She smiles, "I'll finish it papa, I'll have Akela help if he wants to."

"He's your best friend, I doubt he'd say no."

Song- insane by Black Gryphon and Baasik

I will update this more i just don't know WHEN but IT WILL be done. And I know it's short but I just got the idea listening to music and I went ahead and wrote it before I lost the idea.