𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺.

ACT I. BASICS

☾⋆*・゚GENDER ― Female
⋆*・゚PRONOUNS She/Her
⋆*・゚SEXUALITY Bisexual
⋆*・゚RELATIONSHIP STATUS Taken
⋆*・゚SIGNIFICANT OTHER Choi Beomgyu
⋆*・゚FIRST LOVE ― Lee Hyejin
⋆*・゚FINAL LOVE ― Choi Beomgyu

ACT II. LOVE LANGUAGE 

IN SHORT, ARIELLE'S LOVE LANGUAGE includes acts of service, gift giving, words of affirmation, physical touch and quality time. She is quite clingy, often needing reassurance from her partner. She takes note of the little things, always thinking about ways to make her significant other happier and more comfortable. When she can tell her significant other is uncomfortable, she will swoop in and take them out of the situation. She loves giving gifts and they often have cute letters attached. Arielle loves being around her Significant other, holding hands and cuddling. She always has inside jokes with her partner. In terms of being loved, she likes being shown and told how much she is loved. Whether that be with them saying "I love you", or hugging her just a little bit longer than normal. She gives her all in a relationship and loves when her partner does the same.

ACT II. THE RELATIONSHIPS.

LEE HYEJIN- FIRST LOVE

LEE HYEJIN
- FIRST LOVE

RELATIONSHIP: best friends to lovers to strangers
DURATION: 2014 - 2018
KNOWN TO: Family & Friends.

Hyejin and Arielle had been friends since Arielle had moved to South Korea. They were inseparable and their friendship was built on a lot of trust. For being so young, they had insanely good communication skills and an insanely good understanding of each other. In 2013, Arielle came out as bisexual, however she did not tell Hyejin how she came to that conclusion. Arielle had many crushes in the past, she knew exactly how they felt, and now she could add Hyejin to that long list of crushes. 

In 2014, Hyejin came out as Lesbian, and ultimately asked Arielle to be her girlfriend. They were only 13, they didn't know what a relationship entailed, they just knew they liked each other. Honestly, their relationship was the same, just with more hand holding and blushing. As they grew up, they understood the relationship more and were both so happy. They were each others first relationship, first love and first kiss. While it may have been puppy love, it was still love.

In 2018, at 17, the pair broke up. The pressure of Produce 48 and IZ*ONE got to them. Hyejin had supported Arielle on Produce 48 but afterwards, while Hyejin knew everything about the girl and what she had just been through, Arielle knew nothing about Hyejin. Soon they realised it wouldn't get any better, with Arielle being an idol now. The pair broke up and with Arielle's busy schedule she didn't text Hyejin. They became strangers. 

CHOI BEOMGYU

CHOI BEOMGYU

- FINAL LOVE

RELATIONSHIP: friends to lovers
DURATION: 2020 - present
KNOWN TO: Family & Friends. Public (since 2022)

Beomgyu and Arielle were friends before either of them debuted. In 2017, when Arielle went to visit her younger brother at HYBE, she met Beomgyu. They hit it off, laughing and flowing back and forth easily. Huening Kai kept making jokes about how Arielle would take Beomgyu away from him. When they met, Arielle was still very much in a relationship.

In 2018, Beomgyu was there for Arielle through her break up. In 2019, Arielle started viewing Beomgyu in a different way, she noticed his smile and laugh more often. She noticed the way his eyes shone in the light. She just noticed him more. 2019 was also the year Beomgyu started viewing her a bit differently. In 2017, when they had first met, Beomgyu thought she was beautiful but that was the extent. In 2019, he started feeling things and asking himself questions like, "how would it feel to call her mine." 

In 2020, Beomgyu asked the girl out, deciding it was time to stop being cowardly. She was very happy and instantly said yes. HYBE had known about the relationship, and was willing to let Beomgyu share it in 2021, two years after his debut, however Arielle was not under HYBE and wasn't allowed to announce it. In 2022, HYBE announced their relationship only two weeks after Arielles debut in LE SSERAFIM. There was a lot of hate but there was also a lot of love. They were dubbed the best couple and a visual duo.