𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢 𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦.

[January 14th, 2022]
Huening Ariella POV

We all sat in a circle, on the floor of the practice room, eating lunch. Sakura was sitting on the right of me and Yunjin on the left. Eunchae was laughing her head off, over something Chaewon said. I was smiling along as I ate my pasta. These girls had became my best friends, I loved spending my time with them and I couldn't wait to debut with them. When Yunjin dramatically fell onto my shoulder, I realized that I had zoned out.

Before I could zone back into the conversation, three boys ran through the door. First it was Huening Kai who ran though, Beomgyu was chasing him.

"ARIELLA! GET YOUR BROTHER!" Taehyun screamed running behind them.

Kai casually sat down next to me, slipping in between me and Sakura. "So, whats up gu-"

Before Kai could finish his sentence, Beomgyu piled on top of him and Taehyun searched his pockets. Finally Taehyun pulled out two phones and held them up in victory. They all sat down in our circle, out of breath. Beomgyu slipped between me and Yunjin, but Taehyun popped in between Sakura and Kai.

"What did I just witness?" Yunjin spoke out.

"Huening Kai stole our phones, we didn't want to disturb your lunch, sorry about that." Taehyun laughed.

Beomgyu rested my head on my shoulder, "I'm not sorry, I missed Arielle."

I laughed, kissing his head. I looked across from me, where Eunchae sat, our Maknae had a puzzled look on her face.

"What's wrong Manchae?" I asked.

"Well," she started, "I've heard so many people call you Arielle, but you're names Ariella?" She didn't ask a question, it was a statement, but the tone at the end of her statement was filled with curiosity.

Kai started laughing, Eunchae looked even more puzzled. I smacked him, lightly, over the top of his head. "Shut up." I said in English.

Beomgyu started speaking, before I had the chance to, "Huening Kai was a stupid little kid. He called Ari, Arielle, and genuinely thought that was her name for the first four years of his life."

I nodded, "now its just a nickname."

Eunchae nodded, however before the conversation could continue, two more boys were storming through our practice room. Soobin and Yeonjun had walked in, looking tired.

"I was about to ask if you guys had seen the others, but I guess we just found them." Yeonjun said, looking at me. I laughed.

"Please take them away." Chaewon said, looking at Soobin. The pair had become friends when Chaewon was appointed leader. Chaewon went to Soobin for advice. Soobin laughed and pulled up Beomgyu.

He looked at Beomgyu, "I can't believe you think you're part of the Hyung line, you ran after them like a child."

Beomgyu pouted and huffed out of the practice room, the rest of TXT following behind. Soobin gave us all a sweet smile and wave before he left the room.

Kazuha, who had been quiet majority of the time, let out a small laugh. The whole group erupted in laughter. I guess it's the small moments that become core memories.