Answers!

-- Gray --

I hope this will be answered.

"Levy!"

"What is it, Gray?"

"I think.. Juvia got some 'amnesia' or stuff."

"Oh my Mavis! How did it happen..?"

"So.. I was following her to the park.. Then Lyon came up. I don't know what they talked about.. But then it starts raining. Then, the next thing I saw is they're kissing! First, Juvia looks disgust. But she respond seconds after it! Then she just fall to Lyon's arms! And the next thing is--"

"She says her boyfriend is Lyon. Right?"

"Yes! And then--"

"Then, she said that you don't know who you are, or anything else, she just said that you were on her dreams, and she was always with Lyon. Am I right?"

"How did you know?!"

"I was told about the book of 'The Secret Types of Making People Forgetting Everything' that book was forbidden. But, it seems like people still using it."

"So, how can we save Juvia?!"

"The antidote is also in the book, Gray. I did not know anything about it."

"How can I save Juvia from that freak, Levy.."

"I'll try to find the book in my library. I happened to had it once, but I don't have time to read it. Either I give it or I still keep it. Wait here, I'll ask the girls for help. You just ask the boys for help."

"Help what?"

"Well, duuhh~ help Juvia recovering her memories little by little."

"Hai!!"

"Oi, Gray! Remember, little by little don't rush it."

"Hai!"

So.. We got to help her to recover her memories ehh?? Easyy!!!!

"Juvia!!"

"Hai, Gray??"

"Uuh.. Will you come with me, since you forgot our guild's memories. We, I mean us will help you remember again!!"

Her eyes become very shining.

"Arigatou, Gray!!!! Juvia is very haaappppyyyyy~~!!!" she said while hugging me.

"Y-your welcome, Juvia.."

The answer is OUT! author isn't feeling very well now. But author will get better soon!! Since she is having exams
-,- duh. Students life. .-.