1-20

1. First sight

The wind of late autumn passed through the street, blowing down the golden leaves of a tree.

The black car dashed past the roadside, bringing up pieces of fallen leaves that fluttered like flowers, and after a while it slowly fell down, returning to peace.

Ye Lan sits in the back seat of the car with her mobile phone and plays with the music intently. The background sound effects are not turned off. All kinds of small animals are "tweeting". People who like to listen find it cute, and those who don't like it find it very noisy.

Ye Lan likes to listen very much and finds it lively.

Unfortunately, Wen Yusen didn't like it, or rather hated it.

"Turn it off!" His thick eyebrows were frowned, and his stern face was full of displeasure: "Noisy."

Ye Lan played hard, and when he lifted the bar, his mouth came out: "Turning off the sound effect when playing a game is the same as not letting you cry when you babble, so what fun is there."

Wen Yusen's voice grew colder and colder: "I said turn it off!"

"Good bully." Hearing that his tone was obviously threatening, Ye Lan turned off not only the sound effects, but also the phone.

What Jinzhu's father said is right.

Wen Yusen automatically ignored the weird address that Ye Lan said, and withdrew his gaze to continue reading the document, but he couldn't enter a word.

He occasionally wondered if the decision to make this stinky girl pretend to be his girlfriend was wrong?

Although she was obedient enough to do things with money, no matter what he said or did, she smiled and nodded, making him feel like a stubborn fool.

If it weren't for too many rumors about his private life, he would not make a move.

Wen Yusen will take over the family company as soon as he turns 30. There should be no unfavorable rumors at this time.

It's easy to find a girlfriend for his worth, but he doesn't want to waste time falling in love. It's easy for ordinary people to pretend to be a helper. That's why he took aim at Ye Lan. She is an actor and has excellent acting skills.

He gave her money and held her as the protagonist, while she pretended to be his girlfriend for three months, accompanied him to banquets, and worked overtime with him on business trips.

In a trance, Wen Yusen turned his head to look at Ye Lan unconsciously, a strange color flashed across his eyes very quickly.

She is very beautiful, beautiful enough to make everyone believe that he is fascinated by beauty.

Ye Lan wore a black peaked hat with the brim pressed very low. Wen Yusen could only see her pointed jaw and the shallow pear vortex that appeared when she smiled.

The waist-length brown hair was tied into a ponytail and hung behind him, exposing a white neck. The curve of the neck is very beautiful, and the skin is delicate as porcelain, glowing white in the sun.

When I first saw her, Wen Yusen saw a word, Yan!

She is a fairy who can make men fascinated, as long as... less talking.

Wen Yusen still remembered that on the day they negotiated a deal, he ridiculed her contemptuously: "It's really rare for me to see a gold-worshiping girl like you."

Ye Lan smiled and seemed indifferent, but as soon as he turned his head, he muttered: "I see a lot of men who are so nasty like you."

Wen Yusen was so angry that he ran away on the spot.