61-73 [END]

61、Versailles

At around seven o'clock the next morning, Ye Lan got up on time.

She went to C city to find Su Yi on her flight this morning. Before leaving, she wanted to make breakfast for Wen Yusen and Xia Shi, so as to save them from having to work all night to get up and cook their own meals.

Ye Lan wanted to quietly not disturb them, but he didn't expect to run into Wen Yusen and Xia Shi who were equally light-footed as soon as he opened the bedroom door.

The six eyes were facing each other, and the scene was a bit awkward.

Ye Lan was surprised: "Why do you two get up so early?!"

Xia Shi smiled gently at her: "Aren't you going to catch a plane in the morning? I'll make breakfast for you."

Wen Yusen also agreed: "I will take you to the airport."

Ye Lan: "..."

Although very touched, it was different from what she thought!

Ye Lan opened his hands and stopped the two of them: "I don't need you to make breakfast for me, I can make it myself, and I don't need you to send me to the airport. I just need to take a taxi."

"Lan Lan..."

"Aren't you two tired? Go back and rest for a while to make up for a sleep. Why don't you get up early in the morning?"

"......"Ok? What logic is this? Shouldn't you get up early in the morning?

In the end, it was Ye Lan who was defeated by one enemy and two. The three of them cooked breakfast together, and after eating, Wen Yusen and Xia Shi sent her to the airport together.

Before the security check, Ye Lan did not forget to tell Wen Yusen: "I will be back tomorrow. If you go to Shengjing, you must remember to wait for me. Don't take your sister-in-law to kill him alone."

"Ok?"

"The wicked have their own grievances, and you and your sister-in-law are not rivals for that old lady."

"...Okay." The other kind of love from my sister, strangely heavy.

After all that was said, Ye Lan went through the security check with a small bag.

It takes about two hours to fly from City A to City C. Sui said before that she would come to meet Ye Lan at the airport. Ye Lan asked what clothes she was wearing would be convenient to look for. Su Yi replied, "Don't look. Clothes, I am very eye-catching."

Ye Lan thought that Su Yi was about to take off the mask to show her face, but when she saw a banner saying "Welcome Lan Lan home" at the airport entrance from a distance, she was stunned on the spot.

Just... it's really eye-catching.

At the airport, there were many people who came to pick up relatives and friends like Suy. Everyone who passed by couldn't help but look up at the banner, then snickered and walked away.

After Ye Lan came back to his senses, he hurried over to Su Yi, and saw Su Yi narrowed his eyes: "I thought I wanted to be like this after I haven't seen him for a day?"

"Hurry up and put that thing away for me!"

"..."

Suy rolled up the banner obediently and muttered like aggrieved: "I don't want to take it either. Grandma is worried that you can't find me, so I have to take it with me."

When I heard that it was Mrs. Su's idea, Ye Lan's reaction suddenly changed: "Wow, grandma is so smart and caring!"

Suy: "..."