23-42: Beta Passersby Attack × Omega Heroine

Chapter 23 Beta passersby attack × omega heroine

  Pei Nian'an woke up, and she found herself standing in front of a door, carrying large bags of luggage in her hand, and a square long pink suitcase standing beside her legs.

  At first glance, Pei Nian'an couldn't hold his heels, and his body fell backwards uncontrollably. Fortunately, she held the pole of the suitcase in time and took a step back to stabilize it.

  Pei Nian'an lowered his head and exhaled, secretly rejoicing: "Fortunately, stand firm, or you will fall."

  When she was talking, her calf was suddenly kicked. Why is it light? Because even though the person kicked her, Pei Nian'an was still standing calmly, unable to feel any strength.

  Pei Nian'an frowned, feeling upset, who kicked her so boldly?

  She then turned her head, and then she saw a woman who looked exactly like Xu Baixuan standing behind her, staring at her angrily.

  "What's the matter with you? If you dare to drop my luggage, I'll break the marriage contract with you! Don't open the door soon, you are going to heat me to death!"

  The woman wore a half-length skirt, youthful and beautiful, with water lotus, but what she said was not very flattering.

  "If it wasn't for the Marshal who saved my father's life on the battlefield, and a mere beta, do you think you are worthy of me! It's not the Marshal who begged my father..."

  As she was talking, she rolled her eyes suddenly, her body became weak from her knees, and she slid down suddenly.

  Pei Nian'an shook off a bag in his hand and subconsciously caught her. Starting with a soft waist, he gripped it with a full grip, and the figure looked like a willow, light and terrifying.

  Pei Nian'an could feel the weakness revealed from the bones of the woman lying in her arms. She struggled for two moments in her eyes, and then hugged the woman in her arms.

  Put your hands around your knees, and hug your back with your waist. The skin-to-skin blind date is somewhat intimate, but the woman just scolded her... Pei Nian'an's movements were not very gentle.

  Pei Nian'an suddenly hugged her, and then was stunned:'So light? '

  She looked at the luggage and bags lying on the ground, thinking about how to open the door in front of her.

  -

  Immediately afterwards, Pei Nian'an saw something similar to a chip bracelet on the hand of the person in his arms.

  [Host friend, you can use the light brain bracelet on the host's wrist to open the door. 】

  Just as she hesitated, the system floated out of the woman's eyebrows in her arms. The white light shining in the air was not the red light Pei Nian'an saw in the airport and swimming pool.

  Pei Nian'an was wary of the system's behavior in the previous world. She nodded silently, then picked up Xu Baixuan's wrist and tentatively scanned the bracelet at the door lock.

  With a "di", the door lock was opened, and Pei Nianan walked into the house holding Xu Baixuan.

  She noticed that they were in the corridor of a building. Except for the room she entered, there were multiple similar rooms on the left and right.

  She guessed that this should be some high-level dormitory, or... another world?

  As soon as she walked in, she could see a home-like living room, a glass kitchen, a few rooms for which she didn't know what to do, and two bedrooms.