112-116 : Pei Nian'an × Xu Baixuan [END]

Chapter 112: Pei Nian'an×Xu Baixuan (1)

  When Pei Nianan woke up, he felt that half of his body was cold, and the other half was very hot.

  She was lying on the hospital bed, and the curtains were opened by some wicked person, and the sun shone on her face, so that her thoughts that she wanted to get back to sleep disappeared.

  Twisting her warm body, she buried her scalded face in the pillow, turned over abruptly, and the hospital bed on wheels shook a few times.

  The medical instrument on the bedside made a beeping sound at intervals of a few seconds, and there was a sound in silence, "di-di-".

  Pei Nian'an opened his eyes.

  The summer was hot, and she opened her eyes to see Xu Baixuan who was lying on the side of the bed next door facing her.

  Pei Nian'an's thoughts froze for a while, and then sat up. She touched her forehead and found that her head was wrapped in gauze, which should have been handled by the doctor when she was sent to the hospital.

  She lifted the quilt, sat on the side of the bed and eased her dizziness, and then got out of the bed with her legs on her feet. There were no shoes on the floor. She walked barefoot to Xu Baixuan's bed.

  "Xuan Xuan..." she whispered, then stretched out a hand to open a corner of the quilt and sat down by the bed.

  She tried to call the system's name, "Sweet cone?"

  "Where are we now? Are we wearing books again? Or..."

  This time, the system did not appear for a long time. And this just confirmed Pei Nian'an's guess. She raised her eyes and patrolled the hospital ward, took the mobile phone on the bedside, and turned on and off the screen and found that it was already 11:30 in the morning.

  And the date is July 22nd.

  Before she fell into a coma, it was winter in the bloody world, but now it is summer. So this shows that they have left which world, or they are in the next world.

  Or if she didn't hear the hallucinations...she and Xu Baixuan have returned to this world.

  Thinking this way, Xu Baixuan who was beside her let out a cry, and she woke up when she saw her. Pei Nian'an dropped her phone, took possession of Xu Baixuan's hair, and whispered to her: "Xuanxuan?"

  "you're awake?"

  Xu Baixuan opened her eyes, suddenly closed by the light in the room, then rubbed her eyes and wanted to sit up. "Well......"

  Pei Nian An helped her and put a pillow behind her. When she was about to put the quilt on her back, she was rejected.

  After Xu Baixuan woke up, she was even more confused than Pei Nian'an. She seemed to have been sleepy for eight hundred years, staring at Pei Nian'an's face with stunned eyes. After seeing her half-length hair and dark eyes, she breathed a sigh of relief.

  Then he leaned on her shoulder with a soft flap, and fell asleep in a daze.

  Pei Nian'an was stunned by her behavior, and bubbling straightly. But she wanted to get an answer, so she held Xu Baixuan's shoulder and pushed her away, slowed her voice and asked, "Are we back?"

  "Hmm..." Xu Baixuan nodded, her closed eyes did not open. God knows that she was scared by Pei Nian'an just now, if it hadn't been for the systematic appearance, she would have collapsed long ago.

  Xu Baixuan: I don't want to talk. jpg.

  She didn't want to quarrel with Pei Nian'an, let alone theory.