Being seen

It wasn't to 11am the same day that I was seen by the dentist. Now, I wasn't a huge fan of the dentist and normally would bolt any time I could to the waiting room and hide to dad had finished talking. But when I was in pain. Well, that was a different matter entirely.

Same with dad really. People always said oh your like your dad. I know I am. I'm basically him.

I was sat down and he opened my mouth as far as he could as my mouth had started to protest the action with how much pain I started to radiate.

He took a look and then said "they need to come out really, and with her history it's best to do it while she's under"

"So an operation?" Sam asked as he held me now that I was allowed to do so

"I'm afraid so, I would do it right here, right now but we all know she's gonna protest even more then she's doing now and she's already been so incredibly brave Sam and Penny, she must be in so much pain for her dentist to even see in her mouth without support from not only her parents but other specialists here at the dentist as well"

"True" Sam said as the dentist went to inform the hospital and penny went to get the car started and warmed up as it was still classed as November time and dad informed Harry with a quick text to inform him that I was being brought in

He was mine and dads doctor. He was friendly, never judged and always listened to everyone choices and decisions and he also gave great advice and he knew how to treat people with trauma, also he'd go out or his way to rescue anyone, to save anyone. He was nice like that. Harry was. He was the best doctor I knew. In the world and I knew a bunch. Chicago Med, I could carry on.

We then clambered into the car and off we went, it be a while before we reached Newtown hospital. Not too long though, but long enough with the traffic on the roads.