lost

Aoi  P.O.V

I had a nightmare and I woke up, I quickly sat up and I was sweating. I slowly stood up and walked into the forest to calm down and for being alone, I don't want anyone to worry about me. I went up to a mountain and sat down on a stone, I just want some free time. A six week vacation would be my dream, just six weeks. I were crying on the stone, hugging my legs, it was 4 a.m and a few birds started twitching. It was cold but I didn't care about that, I'm sure Inosuke and the others will look for me, they don't really know about my mental health, don't even Shinobu knows about it, something she doesn't know it that she saved my live, she said that I'm a part of her family before I tried to hang myself. But the people still hurt me, touch me, swear at me and more like that one time, or as Zenitsu tried to touch me... why always me?! Always me... they always attack me... why is it like this?... at least I have friends, a love and a family. I don't really wanna go back because I'm still crying and they will worry more if I come back while I'm crying. So I stayed in the forest, I don't know when I will go back, maybe in a few hours?...

Inosuke  P.O.V

It was 7 a.m and I woke up but the first thing I noticed was that Aoi wasn't here, maybe she's already up or something like that. So I stood up and went to the terrace, there were the others.

,,do you guys know where Aoi is?" I asked.

,,um no, wasn't she with you" Tanjiro tilted his head.

,,uh no, she wasn't here as I woke up" I shook my head.

,,because we didn't saw her" Muichiro hesitated.

,,that's weird, where could she be?" I asked.

,,maybe we should look for her" Zenitsu said.

,,good idea" Tanjiro nodded.

We started looking for her, Tanjiro and Muichiro, Zenitsu and Nezuko and I'm alone, they looked around our apartment, garden, thermal lakes and more, but I went into the forest, I kinda have the feeling that she's in the forest. And I was right, she were in the forest, hugging her legs and crying.

,,what the fuck happened?!" I asked worried.

,,I'm so sorry for worrying!" She cried.

,,it's okay, but please tell me what happened?" I asked and sat down next to her.

,,it's just... a m-mental breakdown" she stuttered.

,,what kind of mental breakdown?" I asked and put her hair away from her face.

,,the life thinking mental breakdown" she started crying again.

My eyes widded up, a life thinking mental breakdown?! Does she mean... suicide thinking?...

,,I'm so sorry for thinking about so bad things" I hugged her.

,,I don't like it when people worry about me" she hugged me back.

,,but I'm always there for you" I stroked her hair.

She didn't said anything and just snuggled up on my chest, started breathing slowly to calm down and slowly calmed down. Well she felt asleep, so I carried her on my back and dragged her back to our room and liad her down on the bed and covered her with the blanket. I told the others about it and they felt bad for her too, she stood up at 4 a.m and went into the forest, so she went asleep again, she probably get sick because she froze. But now I had enough when we go home, she will take a six week vacation! Doesn't matter what Shinobu says!

,,maybe we all should do more like this" Tanjiro smiled.

,,that's a great idea, it's funny with you all" Zenitsu smiled.

,,yeah but we still have to do missions" Muichiro said.

,,well maybe just some visits somewhere" I jerked with my shoulders.

,,yeah good example" Muichiro nodded.

,,but before we're going to do this I have to clear something" I said.

,,what do you mean? Sounds like an argument" Tanjiro tilted his head.

,,it could be an argument" I said.

,,with who?" Zenitsu asked.

,,Shinobu" I answered.

,,wait what? Why?" Muichiro asked.

,,Aoi always wanted a six week vacation but she never asked, so I will ask for her" I twisted my arms.

,,good idea" Tanjiro jerked with his shoulders.

,,so in two days we have to go back, so I will ask then" I sighed.

Aoi  P.O.V

The little vacation ends in two days, and then I have to work again, maybe I will ask Shinobu for a vacation, a six week vacation. I still felt stupid for thinking about suicide, I hate it when I have a mental breakdown but now I feel better and I stood up and went to the others.