as eunbi took off her clothes to take a warm shower, a loud knock was heard from her bedroom door

"one second! let me take a shower first!" eunbi shouted, rolling her eyes. she continued her shower and came out wearing comfortable pyjamas. opening the door, eunbi sees a tired niki, intensely playing a game on his phone. 

"yes? what do you need, nishimura?" eunbi asked, as niki looks up to her. he was holding a nintendo switch, most likely asking eunbi to play with him.

"the others left. its just me, you and heeseung. heeseung's probably making dinner and doesn't have time to play with me." niki replied, still gluing his eyes on his phone.

 rather than being kind, eunbi decided to be sassy like sunoo.

"hell naur, just because heeseung is cooking dinner doesnt mean you can disturb me man. just wait, its not like it takes forever?" eunbi sassed, before slamming her bedroom door.

nishimura riki was now left in shock. 

niki recalled the situations to heeseung as confusion was the only word that could describe himself. "yo, since when did your sister get so.. sassy?... did sunoo teach her or something?"

heeseung laughed, ruffling niki's hair. "maybe she's on her period? you know, girls are sensitive and all on their period. trust me, i have seen my sister's random explosions and cravings. its normal, dont worry." niki nodded, still confused.

"may i sleepover by the way? its late already, plus my apartment is a one hour trip." heeseung nodded and continued cooking dinner.

"EUNBI!! GET YOUR ASS DOWN ITS DINNER!!" heeseung roared and eunbi roared back a "OKAY!!". niki covered his ears frantically. who knew the lee siblings could be this loud?.. 

heeseung saw niki covering his ears and chuckled. his face wearing a "its normal in this house" type of look.

eunbi once again, lazily dragged herself down the stairs to finish her dinner. all the while, her attention was on her phone. she was listening to a new song called "fever" by a korean-pop group that she was not so familiar with.

a/n

yo!! sorry for no updates. the last time i updated was at 5am haha :Sob: my mental health is not oaky i need it to be next year like now!! studies are stressing me out so im really sorry for no updates. 

happy reading! <3

ten months  -  cattwonnie