12

Dear Diary

I did it. I told Minho about my feelings. After school, he was sitting with Seoyeon on a bench as I walked towards him and asked him if we could talk. He nodded and followed me. I noticed the hickeys on his neck, which made it harder for me to tell him. At first, I was shy and was about to cancell it but then I took a deep breath and told him about my feelings for him. I looked down because I couldn't look into his eyes. I felt my cheeks getting red and my hands started shaking. He didn't know what to say, he just stood there, staring at me, making the situation more uncomfortable for me than it already was. After a few minutes, he finally said something. But nothing good. "I'm sorry Jisung, but I don't feel the same way. I just like you as a friend, not more and not less. I also have a girlfriend as you might know. I'm sorry to break it to you but you should move on". That were his words. I just nodded and walked away. When he couldn't see me anymore I started crying so much, I saw everything blurred. My eyes were filled with tears and I was a literal waterfall. When I was at home, my mom asked me what's wrong and I told her about it. She tried to comfort me as good as she could. I knew he wouldn't like me back but I was still very hurt. Knowing that I'll never be with him. This thought only made me tear up more. I went to my room crying my eyes out. I sat there like 2 hours crying and sobbing, I thought I was about to collapse. 

31th december 2017